• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Performer Guide Netvideogirls.com

yes i do
but i cant find about valentina and alexa...

Hello, Saman1330; next time, after you sign in, click on "Search Thread" (top right, underneath the thread page numbers). For NVG ladies before mid-2016, you can also try going to Page 57 and run a CONTROL + F search on that page.

You may see on Page 57:

Ep 2014.43 - Valentina (CCHD)
1606200259430097_tn.jpg

... Is as yet unidentified. (Perhaps she has been identified since, but I do not believe so; for that, you'd need to search.)

As for Ep. 2016-10-09's Alexa...

...You may see here that Sweetmullet had pegged her last year. From my search, I can also see that Kushafterdark was impressed with the actress.

Thanks to Sweetmullet and Roynroyn for their recent I.D.'s.

(You are most welcome, Saman1330!)

I've got what might be an I.D. ... from an ancient episode. Do you remember, as listed on the Page 57 Guide:

Exxxtra_Diana2 (& Chloe)
Exxxtra_(Diana2 &) Chloe

1606211042440092.jpg
1606211042440095.jpg
... (Thumbs)
Onscreen: "Sept. 09, 2004"; this was a great episode, where Diana got corrupted by her "friend."

Has it already been two years since Tim_bc asked about a mystery episode, giving a detailed plot description, and Jander711 provided the response? A few posts later, Trlounge kindly added a thought and screens of his own.

(While checking, I wondered why Tim_bc never thanked Jander711, and out of curiosity, I looked at Tim_bc's profile page. It appears he joined just to ask his question, and that was the date and time of his last activity... he never signed in again, not even to catch Jander's answer from only a few hours later. Tim_bc probably caught the answer without signing in, but, see, if that were me, I would have made sure to sign in just to thank my gracious helper. No wonder Jander has had enough of this thread!)

Diana & Chloe is one of my favorite episodes, because I loved the fantasy of Chloe being such a little conniving bitch, tricking her innocent friend to have sex. (And the two actresses were well cast, appearance-wise, for their roles.) Too bad there haven't been more episodes like that, with a similar "mean" plot.

Anyway... I wanted to tell you that I caught Diana in an old "[NOBABE]Street BlowJobs[/NOBABE]" episode called "Big Boss Man." The name she provides is "Katherine" in the episode.

... (Mirror)

From there, I accidentally discovered the actress has a name..! She is Jacqueline Summers, A.K.A. [NOBABE]Jamie Lynn, Jacklynn, Jacklyn, Jacquie, Jamie, Janie Lynn, Jacqueline, Jacklin Sommers[/NOBABE]. Her page at Data18.

I'm surprised our NVG experts were not able to recognize the girl with the pigtails I asked about at the bottom of the last page... she looks familiar to me, and I figured our friends would have pegged her with no problem:

The one I'm really curious about is Tera/Tara (guess she switched vowels between appearances):

1606130340470109.jpg

1606142354140092.jpg

I really enjoyed both of her scenes; there was something quirky about her that I dug. Did she only ever do these two scenes, or is there other work out there? Does Mr. NVG come around anymore? I'm looking for some--any--insight.

Thanks.

Anyone know the new girl Brooke

this took me less than 5 minutes. went to nvg twitter, clicked followers. brook was like 8th from most recent follower. her twitter is private but in description it says 360modelsagency.com went there and there she is brooke waters
http://360modelsagency.com/profile/brooke-waters/
before fat eddie tells me this isn't the right girl look at the link i posted instead of the freeones autolink to the older girl with the same name.

So there's a "new girl" named "Brooke" - and she's 45 years old??!!

No, she's not. The issue is that this forum auto-links names (except if you use the the <nobabe> parameters, like this: [NOBABE]Brooke Waters[/NOBABE]). The auto-linking is fine when there's one model with the name, confusing when there are more. In this case there are two: The 45-year-old Brooke who retired many years ago and the new Brooke (the one on Netvideogirls and with agency 360models) who's in her early 20s.

Freeones thread for the newbie from Netvideogirls:
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?928370-Ariel-Waters-Brooke-Waters

The one I'm really curious about is Tera/Tara (guess she switched vowels between appearances):

1606130340470109.jpg
1606142354140092.jpg

I really enjoyed both of her scenes; there was something quirky about her that I dug. Did she only ever do these two scenes, or is there other work out there? Does Mr. NVG come around anymore? I'm looking for some--any--insight.

I'm very impressed with your catch, Marvinsloggins; in all of this time, I'm not sure if anyone else has caught on that the lady from Eps. 2002.44 and 2009.08 was one and the same. Mr. NVG, whom we have not heard from in a long time, frequently has made spelling errors with the names. I'm sure he meant to write "Tera" for the later episode, and blew it with "Tara."

Episodes shot around the same time have also been known to be released years later, especially in the old days. So while the second episode is dated 2009, there's little doubt it was most likely shot around the same time as the earlier episode, from seven years prior. Given that this actress (i'm drawing up a dim memory... she did have a spark to her) appeared fifteen years ago, I have a feeling further information about her may prove elusive.

Welcome to the board and to Freeones, by the way.