• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Performer Guide Netvideogirls.com

Ep 2014-09-15 - Halle (Attacks Sofia) ... Halle Von
Ep 2014-09-15 - (Halle Attacks) Sofia
1606200803480105_tn.jpg
1606200803480102_tn.jpg
(Thumbs)

When we last left the Sofia saga, our friend Fat Eddie informed us that he had a lead on her last name, for identification purposes. Fat Eddie now tells us Sofia has resurfaced on Southern Gentleman Jim's NVG copycat site, providing us with this taste. Note the copy:

"SOFIA HAD DONE A CALENDAR AUDITION WITH US AFTER [NOBABE]HALLE VON[/NOBABE] MET HER OUT IN A CLUB SOMEWHERE AND I GUESS SOFIA WANTED TO RETURN THE FAVOR AND TOOK A SHINE TO MEREDITH. SHE GOT TO TALKING WITH MEREDITH AT A YOGA LESSON AND TOLD HER HOW WE AUDITION FOR VARIOUS CALENDARS..."

"With us"?? We know Sofia had done her appearance with [NOBABE]Halle Von[/NOBABE] on NVG's "Auditions-HD." Isn't good ol' boy Jim getting his sites mixed up?

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★​

Have you noticed in the way episodes (featuring more than one actress) are entitled that sometimes the other woman or women get lost in the shuffle? For example, I got to know Ep. 2016-09-16 as "Tiffany," but the attack girl drew my eye a lot more. Her name was "Alex." (Pictured at left.)

nvg-alex-tiffanyuyyu0.jpg

Who is Alex? Only after I cross-examined with care did I conclude Alex was the same as the attack girl in Ep 2016-04-13, appearing with Diane. See, she was a brunette a few months ago. (Pictured at right.)

nvg-alexanddianeetldq.jpg

It was only after that did I realize she had first appeared in Ep 2015-10-30 (pictured below), which did not occur to me when I prepared the guide on Page 57. (Rich_Gray had kindly revealed back in April that the actress was named Alix Lovell.)

1606210334160102_tn.jpg

Man, we really need to be on our toes with these [NOBABE]Net Video Girls![/NOBABE]

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★​

Jectalo, I see you have asked about your "all-time favorite," Trina (Ep 2005.16), once again:

1606140155450110_tn.jpg

I would think the odds would point to her not having done much else, if anything. I hope you managed to get your hands on Trina's second appearance (Ep 2008.05), as Fat Eddie had helpfully guided you back in January.

nvg-vanessa2pzp2.jpg

I caught Vanessa's performance in Ep 2016-09-10, and I thought she (Raven Orion) was passionately wonderful. So I wanted to second Gravureokko's thumbs up toward the actress; he was referring to Vanessa's first appearance in Ep 2016-08-13, which Fat Eddie rated as "a 5 star performance."

Many thanks to Notetaken, Legal Assassin27, Z9102, and, as always, Sweetmullet, for their recent identifications.