• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Performer Guide Netvideogirls.com

Seeing that girl again is a pure blessing !!!

yes it was shock. however, i think here scene should have been solo again or with someone who matched her physical body type or someone who was more experienced in the game. her co star was hella awkward. but betty is back so no actual complaints.

Is it just me or have the updates been seriously lacking? Not with this thread but the website. We have basically gotten 3 updates in the last month, including all 3 websites. Subscription Cancelled.

Is it just me or have the updates been seriously lacking? Not with this thread but the website. We have basically gotten 3 updates in the last month, including all 3 websites. Subscription Cancelled.

....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You're complaining about three updates a month?! Back in 2006 we got fifteen videos for the whole year! 2007 Wasn't much better. Back in the bad old days when the site seems like it was nearly dead and the "coming soon" girls took months to show up. "Avery and Kat" took over a year. Things are WAY better now.

Any one know what the deal is with the video quality some have HD some only IPAD and some 4K the highest currently available for Lily Jordan is IPAD.