• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Performer Guide Netvideogirls.com

Sweetmullet, thank you for your continued diligence & interest here, and for your very valuable revelations.

I would also like to thank you for capitalizing the first and last names of your I.D. from the last post; makes things easier for those of us who copy and paste your findings.

Too bad I haven't been tuning in regularly enough to have caught your insight on CCHD's male talent; how frustrating that your post was done away with.

I encourage members to go through a tiny bit of extra trouble and include a portrait of women referred to, especially with identifications. Particularly when there are so many actresses, and many going by the same first names. All you need is a picture snipping program which you probably already have; here is my favorite. Then simply click on "Attachments" in the "Go Advanced" posting mode. No big deal, and so helpful for your readers. In addition, makes the post more fun to read.

Fat Eddie, thanks for your courtesy, and fine personality.

Dimebagdrl, I wanted you to know that I enjoyed your "Joker" post very much.

Spoiler56, thank you very much for identifying April, whom I had once wondered about.

1409180019400096.jpg

Looks like our hero NetVideoGirls has flown the coop for now. Naturally he was not going to hang around forever, but I hope he will return.

Anyone else seen the new NVG video with Eliza and Lexy (NetGirl)???? HOLY FUDGECICLE!!! Eliza just got down and NASTY! You guys need to see it if you haven't yet.