• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Performer Guide Netvideogirls.com

You know what the crazy thing is, righteoushams ? I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING THIS WEEK. I'm pretty sure this is Savannah Parker. The problem is that I can't seem to be able to find her NVG scene anywhere !!

Wow! if i didn't know any better I would say that you have figured this one out for me. Thanks!

You know what the crazy thing is, righteoushams ? I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING THIS WEEK. I'm pretty sure this is Savannah Parker. The problem is that I can't seem to be able to find her NVG scene anywhere !!

That's sadly normal for NVG. Preview girls sometimes don't make it onto the site at all with no explanation and sometimes I take forever to appear. Kat and Avery were a prime example of the latter. The time from when they were a preview to the point when their video FINALLY was posted was almost one year. On the old site, before the update, NVG used to promise in his blog posts that he'd stop doing previews rather regularly and then did them again anyways a few weeks later.

To be honest, NVG can be a bit flaky at times. Years ago I realized he treats his members the same way he treats the girls in the auditions. A lot of promises and misdirection with just enough to keep them moving forward. I'll admit I've been watch NVG videos since around 2003, and as much as wanted to walk away from the site all together because of the BS level at times, I couldn't help coming back because of the content quality went they actually came the fuck through on shit. The last few years have been a nice change of pace from how 2006 through 2011 were, but even after all this time, I still keep a lookout for NVG slacking again.

That's sadly normal for NVG. Preview girls sometimes don't make it onto the site at all with no explanation and sometimes I take forever to appear. Kat and Avery were a prime example of the latter. The time from when they were a preview to the point when their video FINALLY was posted was almost one year. On the old site, before the update, NVG used to promise in his blog posts that he'd stop doing previews rather regularly and then did them again anyways a few weeks later.

To be honest, NVG can be a bit flaky at times. Years ago I realized he treats his members the same way he treats the girls in the auditions. A lot of promises and misdirection with just enough to keep them moving forward. I'll admit I've been watch NVG videos since around 2003, and as much as wanted to walk away from the site all together because of the BS level at times, I couldn't help coming back because of the content quality went they actually came the fuck through on shit. The last few years have been a nice change of pace from how 2006 through 2011 were, but even after all this time, I still keep a lookout for NVG slacking again.
Read the news on the CCHD page, not good

This new girl Blaire is amazing! If anyone spots her on twitter share it here.

nvg_Blaire.jpg