• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Performer Guide Netvideogirls.com

Hey, longtime no post :p

Regarding NETGIRL.COM, as i see it's finally open,
what i would find fascinating is the story behind the process, as the concept of this new site clearly has changed since it's first inception.

So, mista Netvideogirls, si tu peux éclairer ma lanterne (roughly translated by "please light my fire" :D:D:D ah, non, just can you enlighten me about that)

Cheers guys :)

Is it? I was just on there and tried to join to see Olivia Taylor's (Margaret) new scene and Cadence Page's scene and it says it isn't open.

Cadence just uploaded. She also returned yesterday with Kimber. The algo was right. She's amazing!

@ Markypage, thanks but NG isn't open as of yet. All join links have been disabled since day 1 just to ensure it's right. Right now it's still not quite there. The science is there, the front end is built but we're having some table issues with Hadoop ( storing very big data ) and hope to have it resolved soon.

Is it? I was just on there and tried to join to see Olivia Taylor's (Margaret) new scene and Cadence Page's scene and it says it isn't open.

i mean, the site is up* (it's no more just a page with "coming soon" on it), but it's clearly departed from the concept of a "netvideogirls with woman at the helm of the interview/production/action" (a bit like the "attacks videos")

so i'm just wondering what's up with that :)

*nearly up :p as i read mister NVG comment / still the story "behind the scene" could be interresting

anyone know who this thick one is here?

ScalySelfassuredIndri.gif

Holy fuck... where does netvideogirls find these chicks?!
They seem to consistently get the best looking girls and they manage to talk them into doing more than I've seen them do elsewhere.

i agree, these women are very attractive, but being new to this particular site i was wondering if anyone knows why all the women are filmed virtually the exact same way? meaning, he gas a girl stand against a wall - fully clothed usually - for 10 minutes and then has them sit down to awkwardly take off their clothes?!? what is up with that? its a waste not actually seeing what the girrl is working with until she is sitting down for an obstructed interview. this aside, i am not complaining about the quality of chick just how much of her gets seen unobstructed.