• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Perfectly Round Breasts

Shorty V

We will all be free once.
Perfectly round breasts aren't perfect to me. I prefer to see and experience at least some proof of an existing gravity.
For instance: if the famous Shakespeare-actress Wendy Whoppers was to do a love scene :lovecoupl with me in one of his famous royal plays, and would have to ride me - according to the original scenario - with her breasts banging against me head, no doubt that after our mutual orgasm on stage :yesyes:, a few minutes after that fully satisfying delight, I suddenly would feel terribly sick :pukey: and for that reason I would have to be taken to the hospital for suffering a serious concussion. :hammer:
Main actor out, end of play, audience furious, wanting their money back, riot in the theatre! Colleague actor Wendy would get the blame and would get sacked.

To prevent me and my rather underpaid lovely colleague for this fate, doggystyle and reverse cowgirl would be the best alternative, for which reason I would advice the director in that way. Problem though: I would still like to see her cute girl-next-door-looks, because otherwise I would't be able to present her my proof of affection.
Which would mean that some kind of a missionary should be included in the final scene, then. :yummie:

http://galleries.aebn.net/beta3/ind.../AEBN-002543/tid/14343/layout/tgp_layout2.cfm