• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pepsi or Coca cola ??

Pepsi or Coca cola ?

• Pepsi

Votes: 114 37.5%
  • Coca cola

Votes: 190 62.5%

• Total voters
I know my threads might not be the best on here, but i feel you gotta expand topics on here, even if they are somewhat stupid !!

Theres like a grip of polls that are adult orientated , so i just though id strech away from the norm and make this one
:hatsoff: :hatsoff: :D

Well, personally i enjoy both of these cola's. It's good to go from one kind to the other as a change of pace every now and then. However if i had to pick one between the two, i think Pepsi is the better one. However, if you want to have it in a mixed drink with rum, whiskey, or what have you, then use coke, because for some reason, Pepsi isn't very good in mixed drinks. Keep on rockin and rollin!!

WC-Madman said:
Well, personally i enjoy both of these cola's. It's good to go from one kind to the other as a change of pace every now and then. However if i had to pick one between the two, i think Pepsi is the better one. However, if you want to have it in a mixed drink with rum, whiskey, or what have you, then use coke, because for some reason, Pepsi isn't very good in mixed drinks. Keep on rockin and rollin!!

damn hommie you stole my thunder. i was just gonna say all the same shit ... ie pepsi tastes good but not with rum or whiskey ...etc. ! well cheers.

ILVAdrianaSage said:
damn hommie you stole my thunder. i was just gonna say all the same shit ... ie pepsi tastes good but not with rum or whiskey ...etc. ! well cheers.

:hatsoff: ..... good answer

Neither. When you get up to my age you have to start watching what you eat or you'll put on the pounds (or kilos for you Europeans) Until about a year ago I used to have a bottle of Barq's root beer with lunch every day, and often with dinner as well. Then I looked at the bottle and saw that I was basically drinking 2000 calories per week in root beer, which basically is a whole extra day's worth of calories. So I cut out the root beer, started drinking water instead, and lost 15 pounds within a few months. Now, if I want to drink something high in calories, I'll have orange juice, which I like better anyway.

I know a lot of you are young enough that you can drink anything and not get fat, but just remember this when you get to be an old fart like me.

coca cola because pepsi is to sweet for me
:fight:

neither... both loaded with sugar and additives
and the diet versions are like piss.

Sutty

Banned
Not a fan of cola, unless it's with Jack Daniels. Either will do.

sexypsycho

Closed Account
Regular soda would be Coca-Cola, but since I drink diet now it's gotta be Diet Pepsi...I don't like the taste of the "Coke" formula.

Freeones said:
good alternative Laibach :thumbsup:
I'm just in time to place my vote for Coca Cola. Pepsi sucks :weeping:

:hatsoff: :hatsoff:
Thanks freeones, it looks like coke prevails

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
tunsty said:
neither... both loaded with sugar and additives
and the diet versions are like piss.
:laugh: :thumbsup:

...don't need 'em, I make my own wine....:)

Nyet