• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Paul manafort found guilty on eight counts of tax and bank fraud

georges

Staff member

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump.
https://www.google.com/search?q=coh...rome..69i57.2479j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
I like the heading with the 'Republicans dont care'.
Rich white people protect their own. Not surprising, not a problem.. every race should feel a natural bias toward their own. But the entire administration is going to go down because repubs/dems/cons/libs cant get past their division and just..

Eh, whatever. It is going to be a clusterfuck whether the administration leaves with their tail between their legs or stays and alienates the country. *shrug* It'll be a good show, either way. :)

It’s a plea deal. Not a jury verdict. A plea deal can state that Peter Pan is better than Jif and the prosecutor has a 12 inch cock and the accused will enter into it if it keeps them from doing serious time.

georges

Staff member
Trump feels "sad" for a convicted felon :facepalm:

When Hillary or any other Obama muppet or any other lousy Democrap has blood or shit on their hands and is prosecuted, you don't feel sad, do you?? I can't wait till the midterms end to see a full republican house and senate to see Democrats and their obstructionist people being tried and prosecuted accordingly.

When Hillary or any other Obama muppet or any other lousy Democrap has blood or shit on their hands and is prosecuted, you don't feel sad, do you?? I can't wait till the midterms end to see a full republican house and senate to see Democrats and their obstructionist people being tried and prosecuted accordingly.

LOL, what are you talking about? Republicans already have the House and the Senate - they run all the investigative committees led by Goodlatte, Gowdy, Nunes etc, they are in control of the DOJ and the FBI and yet nothing on 'Democrats'. So either you were misled and they have no evidence or making shit up. Whataboutism is all you guys have got after promising to drain the swamp with a Trump University professor leading the charge.

LOL, what are you talking about? Republicans already have the House and the Senate - they run all the investigative committees led by Goodlatte, Gowdy, Nunes etc, they are in control of the DOJ and the FBI and yet nothing on 'Democrats'. So either you were misled and they have no evidence or making shit up. Whataboutism is all you guys have got after promising to drain the swamp with a Trump University professor leading the charge.

The Republican majorities are made up of 2/3 moderate Democrats caucusing as Republicans.
“ Whataboutism” is a deflection to avoid talking about Obama’s abysmal brecord.
Do you have any other pearls of wisdom for us?

georges

Staff member

Let me fix this straight for you. Enough with the usual whining and :bs:

Attachments

• obama9.jpg
    obama9.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 72
  • fbi.jpg
    fbi.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 77
  • obama18.jpg
    obama18.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 71

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
The Republican majorities are made up of 2/3 moderate Democrats caucusing as Republicans.

"Whataboutism" and Projection is the ain tactic of choice of your whenever you find the reported facts just too damning to deal with, Coatchanger.

Just stay on topic.

"Whataboutism" and Projection is the ain tactic of choice of your whenever you find the reported facts just too damning to deal with, Coatchanger.

Just stay on topic.

Reading your posts is the message board equivalent of setting your car radio stations to scan.

You don't seem to understand, evidence of crimes is not voted in by any majorities - Nunes, Gowdy, Goodlatte etc are leading these investigative committees - Christopher Wray, a Trump appointed Republican is in charge of the FBI. Those in the investigative committees can easily refer the evidence to Wray and have charges filed with or without Sessions.

The fact that this isn't happening even after all their investigations suggest that you are whatabouting and you got nothing in terms of evidence.

Let me fix this straight for you. Enough with the usual whining and :bs:

Wow pictures with random words - you should file that in a federal court and get Obama indicted.

LOL, you guys are so pathetic, not a single charge against Hillary even with full control of the government - it's everyone else's fault that you suck at this.

Our Law and Order president:

"I feel very badly for Paul Manafort and his wonderful family. “Justice” took a 12 year old tax case, among other things, applied tremendous pressure on him and, unlike Michael Cohen, he refused to “break” - make up stories in order to get a “deal.” Such respect for a brave man!

Sympathy and respect for a convicted felon :rofl:

What a shining example he is to our youth. So proud of our shit stain-in-chief :thumbsup:

georges

Staff member
Our Law and Order president:

"I feel very badly for Paul Manafort and his wonderful family. “Justice” took a 12 year old tax case, among other things, applied tremendous pressure on him and, unlike Michael Cohen, he refused to “break” - make up stories in order to get a “deal.” Such respect for a brave man!

Sympathy and respect for a convicted felon :rofl:

What a shining example he is to our youth. So proud of our shit stain-in-chief :thumbsup:

Maybe we should go on Obama and his administration as well as the fact that he fabricated the steele dossier in oder to frame Trump. Because Obama was a stellar example to the youth?? Give me a break, Obama was nothing more than a community organizer. Did Obama bring up jobs for the youth, blacks and hispanics at the same level Trump does?? No, that tells us a lot about the so called accomplishments of Obama.

Attachments

• obama9.jpg
    obama9.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 66
  • obama18.jpg
    obama18.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 58