• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Paul manafort found guilty on eight counts of tax and bank fraud

georges

Staff member

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Our Law and Order president:

"I feel very badly for Paul Manafort and his wonderful family. “Justice” took a 12 year old tax case, among other things, applied tremendous pressure on him and, unlike Michael Cohen, he refused to “break” - make up stories in order to get a “deal.” Such respect for a brave man!

Sympathy and respect for a convicted felon :rofl:

What a shining example he is to our youth. So proud of our shit stain-in-chief :thumbsup:

Trump knows the man and his family. Had Trump not been associated with them or had Manafort not for a brief period of time been his campaign manager, it is likely that charges against him would never had been pursued. You can feel badly for someone even if they have done something wrong. I watch people being sentenced in a courtroom, I don’t know them, but still I feel badly for them. You can have respect for how someone has dealt with their plight. Manafort by all indications has dealt with the consequences like a man.

Good to see that liberal compassion at play here. I bet you’re the first person people run to when they need a shoulder to lean on.

georges

Staff member