• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

He's the Class Clown ... every school's got one.

Yes. And like many class clowns, he is always hilarious! I don't think he means to attack or bully Patty. As he says, she inspires his "inner bullshitter." Who can contain their laughter when The Inner Shitter is spinning comedy gold like this:

1. “Minnie Mouse blowing Donald Duck! Ha Ha! I win!”

2. “She made a Diaper Shoot List.” That’s funny because we are all so stupid that we have no idea how a photo set is put together. We think it just magically appears but The Inner Shitter reminds us that Patty had to buy those diapers!

3. “This woman has a drivers license. Credit cards. Maybe even a passport. Sleep well, suckers.” Now this one had me on the floor! I thought Patty only existed inside my computer monitor but The Inner Shitter isn’t letting me get away with that! She is a real person with a normal life? Wow! I’d never thought of that! He has corrected my perceptions while making me laugh at how incorrect they were.

So, WhiffOfGreen, I got your back. Keep that bullshit flowing because it is making the air truly foul. And smelly farts and doo-doo are the funniest things ever!

WhiffOfGreen

Closed Account
I guess I should have known better than to get between masturbators and their prey.

I guess I should have known better than to get between masturbators and their prey.

Indeed. You have definitely gotten between Patty and me. I can't enjoy looking at her anymore now that I know she's a real person. I couldn't sleep last night; troubled by images of Patty with a drivers license. I also can't look at plastic ducks anymore without thinking about Donald Duck getting a blowjob. Such is the devastating power of WhiffOfGreen.

WhiffOfGreen

Closed Account
Indeed. You have definitely gotten between Patty and me. I can't enjoy looking at her anymore now that I know she's a real person. I couldn't sleep last night; troubled by images of Patty with a drivers license. I also can't look at plastic ducks anymore without thinking about Donald Duck getting a blowjob. Such is the devastating power of WhiffOfGreen.

OK, man... Calm down. All is well. I'll stop speaking since it makes you this uncomfortable. Please... Hold your denials. They're a dead giveaway.

Peace.

Doesn't Patty Cake do full frontal nudity? Never seen her tits..
20.jpg

Gallery: http://galleries.pichunter.com/krawl/173/1739650/index.html
sexypattycake_0911120008.jpg

Galley: http://nud3.com/Girls/Sexy_Pattycake/Sexy_Pattycake_Uniform
Those are two of her mor infamous "slips". But her new sets keep adding more! :)

Get off of Whiff's case. God forbid he should have a different viewpoint than the majority of the blind followers. One of the reasons I quit her site so long ago was because of these jackass long-time followers on her forums who would jump all over you if you didn't love every single update as much as they did.

WhiffOfGreen

Closed Account
Get off of Whiff's case. God forbid he should have a different viewpoint than the majority of the blind followers. One of the reasons I quit her site so long ago was because of these jackass long-time followers on her forums who would jump all over you if you didn't love every single update as much as they did.

It's alright. They can't help it. But thanks.

WhiffOfGreen

Closed Account
OK, I lied.

Anybody see her latest blog entry? There's a video. Go run and see it. http://www.sexypattycake.com/blog/

She hit a note in the first 15 seconds that was almost outside my auditory range. Even Octomom couldn't match it. The whole video is just further evidence of my cartoon theory.

My favorite quote: "I've never been a comic book reader."

I'll have an irony sandwich with a side of total fucking disbelief please.

And I still say that the solar array on the offshore platform is just the ticket. Three-phase 220 volt bliss. Interdimensional orgasms from space. I could go on and on... and I will.