• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

You see, Whiff...if you don't praise all of Pattycake's updates 100% of the time, the white knights get their panties in a twist.

It's Frazetta

Excellent! He's a favorite of mine. His women always look so sexy and like they could kick my ass in more ways than one! : )

You see, Whiff...if you don't praise all of Pattycake's updates 100% of the time, the white knights get their panties in a twist.

Patty doesn't hit it out of the park every time -- that's just natural -- one can find, however, redeeming qualities in every update if one is willing. Sometimes all it takes is abstaining for a few weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

It's not a matter of White Knights or not White Knights, heck I don't even know half of Pattycake's updates, it's just a matter of What Would You Do, if you see someone bullying someone else (for no comprehensible reason).

Excellent! He's a favorite of mine. His women always look so sexy and like they could kick my ass in more ways than one! : )

Yeah, I totally agree on Frazetta. Though Vallejo is awesome as well, and even his partner Julie Bell, does some great work.

Lately I've been looking more into some CGI Artists work, like Mario Wibisono and Stanley Lau, some awesome work by these two as well.

WhiffOfGreen

Closed Account
Top Ten Questions This Newborn Duck Might Ask:

10. Where's my agent?

9. Why is this hair a different color than the hair on your head?

8. What's a Chia Pet?

7. Why is that person with the camera staring at your nipples?

6. Why haven't you sent the anime villains to kick Whiff-of-Green's ass yet?

5. What's that plastic fish doing in the water? I thought this was about fucks. I mean ducks.

4. Why does your mouth not always move in-synch with the dialogue?

3. So... Are they real?

2. What's a hummer? Dad said you're brilliant.

1. What's that smell?

http://www.nnconnect.com/pattycake_online/ducks_and_daisies/pattycake_online-12.jpg

WhiffOfGreen

Closed Account
I always suspected Pattycake was responsible for this. Now I know.

edit: irrelevant link and comment. please stick to the topic

So much for trying to keep this light.

Trolls are malicious. I have no malice. There's only one troll here.

Patty isn't offended. Why the fuck are you?

Someone who creates an account and then only posts messages on one thread, messages that could be construed as insulting, especially when that person posts more frequently than anyone else? Sure smells like a troll to me.

I'm not offended, though. I just enjoy reminding trolls how sad and pathetic they are, and how they serve no purpose and are useless human beings. Don't get offended because I'm pointing out the obvious.

WhiffOfGreen

Closed Account
Someone who creates an account and then only posts messages on one thread, messages that could be construed as insulting, especially when that person posts more frequently than anyone else? Sure smells like a troll to me.

I'm not offended, though. I just enjoy reminding trolls how sad and pathetic they are, and how they serve no purpose and are useless human beings. Don't get offended because I'm pointing out the obvious.

Whatever you say ShaX3.

But I curse you with my imagery forever. No matter what you're watching or dreaming while you bop your bologna, it's going to creep in there.

Minnie Mouse blowing Donald Duck before a live studio audience. You, naked, handing him the towel.

I win.

Whatever you say ShaX3.

But I curse you with my imagery forever. No matter what you're watching or dreaming while you bop your bologna, it's going to creep in there.

Minnie Mouse blowing Donald Duck before a live studio audience. You, naked, handing him the towel.

I win.

What are you...like 5 years old!?
Pathetic...

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Personally, I think the duck is saying, "can I move now, so everyone can FINALLY see this thing already?"