• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

I asked and got it, so feel free to ask me. Unless I am told that PMing the link is wrong. I am not on the board that often, so if you ask me, please have patience.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
If someone sends it to me, I'll pass it on to a few.

no no no. STOP FLOODING!!! PM THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE SAID THAT THEY CAN SEND THE LINK!!!! DON'T FLOOD THE TREAD BY SAYING THAT YOU WANT IT. ASK IT WITH PERSONAL MESSAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i'd make a good admin)

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
no no no. STOP FLOODING!!! PM THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE SAID THAT THEY CAN SEND THE LINK!!!! DON'T FLOOD THE TREAD BY SAYING THAT YOU WANT IT. ASK IT WITH PERSONAL MESSAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i'd make a good admin)

But if we do that, then the other people won't know we have it, and EVERYONE will be bugging you for it. This way, you only have to send it to 2 or 3 people, and those people can help do the work.

But if we do that, then the other people won't know we have it, and EVERYONE will be bugging you for it. This way, you only have to send it to 2 or 3 people, and those people can help do the work.

i meant like people saying: give the link to me.

what i wanted: i have the link, people can ask me.

that's what i meant that people need to stop asking the link on the tread and that the people who have the link would spread it by telling everyone in this tread that they have it!

soooo... would anyone wanna know how many times i've been asked for the link? 42 times.

for all the secrecy and stuff from her.
this above link has some ok stuff but she still does she 50 feet from the camera so it's almost not worth it.. IMO

yeah that's what i think too. but they're just her updates. nothing too special, since they've kinda been already seen. all we can basicly do is wait for more hc stuff....

it's just a site where you can get her stuff for free.

aaaaand i just got enough of sending everyone the link so...

yeah that's what i think too. but they're just her updates. nothing too special, since they've kinda been already seen. all we can basicly do is wait for more hc stuff....

it's just a site where you can get her stuff for free.

aaaaand i just got enough of sending everyone the link so...

thanks for the link doc, but like you said, same old same old. She's still not getting any of my money.

yeah, well atleast i'm here to fight against having to pay for any of her stuff. so that we could have it all for free. i'm not paying untill she get's completely "nekid" spreads them legs shows them nipples and starts to fingerfuck herself like Ariana Jollee does.

yeah, well atleast i'm here to fight against having to pay for any of her stuff. so that we could have it all for free. i'm not paying untill she get's completely "nekid" spreads them legs shows them nipples and starts to fingerfuck herself like Ariana Jollee does.

If she ever does that, I'll be the first person joining her site. :yesyes: