• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

Love the old stuff Gyro. Thanks for posting it. It's finally something Different, even if it is years older, and a welcome change from the same old tease shots that have become so boring. She is hot, but boring.

hey i found a website/board (altho its in spanish) that has every update (mostly vids) of patty. the posts are up to date!

but ofcourse i'm not allowed to give a link to that webpage.

nevertheless... here's some pics:
ok i was going to try something that i just remembered will get me banned. that was to post a pic with the link somewhere in it... gotta say freeones is a communist or a nazi website :rofl:

ok to everyone!!!!who want that link of mine!!!

i've gotten literally 23 requests to give that link. i'm not getting paid to send a reply containing the link. :2 cents::thumbsup::wave2::helpme: so before this becomes a full days work of replying everyone. i would like it if everyone gave/post their nicknames who have recieved my reply so that people could request the link from them aswell!

i will not publish them myself since i guess it's not allowed, and i think it's a matter of privacy, so people can choose if they want their nicknames to be public.

thank you so much!!

I've asked for the link, so if anyone wants to PM me for it, feel free.... DR Gyro hasn't given it me yet, but I will send it out when he does.

I've asked for the link, so if anyone wants to PM me for it, feel free.... DR Gyro hasn't given it me yet, but I will send it out when he does.

Done and done sir, thank you. I'll be happy to do some redistributing of the link as well, once I've received it.