• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

...or they're just pure fans of the nn-tease stuff.

They're sucking up. I was a member for a long time and still pop in for a month once in awhile to catch up on updates. Same people in the forums as 6 years ago, same sucking up, same zealousness, same white-knighting BS. Every update is glorious, no matter how tame. For example, the recent Solar Power photo set. She released a preview pic a week or two before it came out....the preview pic turned out to be the best pic in the set. Why get people so worked up? These guys in the forums, they don't get angry about that stuff. I've been a member off and on for the last 6 years or so, and I can comfortably say she has actually gotten tamer.

I've been a member off and on for the last 6 years or so, and I can comfortably say she has actually gotten tamer.

i guess it comes with age. however, she is starting to be in the milf zone. it makes her the more hotter. if she would be kind, she'd atleast show herself nude. in one picture!

if she'd post a pic, one pic, of her being completely nude and not covered by anything, i woulnd't complain about anything anymore! i swear by whatever an agnostic can swear by.

just one picture. and it wouldn't even have to be dirty or a pose or whatever. if she'd just stand straigt in the picture with her breasts and pussy bare (maybe in having her legs just slightly open) and not covered by anything, i would be pleased and i'm sure so would just about everyone else.

and i would not complain about anything anymore. one picture is enough for me.

i guess it comes with age. however, she is starting to be in the milf zone. it makes her the more hotter. if she would be kind, she'd atleast show herself nude. in one picture!

if she'd post a pic, one pic, of her being completely nude and not covered by anything, i woulnd't complain about anything anymore! i swear by whatever an agnostic can swear by.

just one picture. and it wouldn't even have to be dirty or a pose or whatever. if she'd just stand straigt in the picture with her breasts and pussy bare (maybe in having her legs just slightly open) and not covered by anything, i would be pleased and i'm sure so would just about everyone else.

and i would not complain about anything anymore. one picture is enough for me.

Agreed.

http://www.**********/cache/images/...eachwear/e89fee09b15ff664b809a03001866a3a.jpg

From this gallery
http://www.**********/Patty_Cake/Pattycake/Beachwear

Why is it that when I see these collections of Patty's photos, I have the one Rebel pilot from the end of Star Wars in my head: "Almost there . . . Almost there . . ."

Ha! Great comments everyone. I loves me some Pattycake too, god knows I do, but she occasionally frustrates the hell out of me sometimes as well despite my affection for the girl. :brick:

A few thoughts:

@ Macedonianlion: Here they are (pics)

@ whalers90: It's 10 years, not 7!

@ atonfista: Sure, you'd think that her members would have more influence but, in reality and practice, it's not true. She does what she wants when she wants and specifically tells them that pleading and whining will get them nowhere. What can you say, she's a typical Virgo and control freak.

@ravenheart101: No, no hardcore. Ever. No FB or real Twitter feed either, though she fakes one on her home page. It is important to note though that since her site started she has toyed with basically three themes: Lolita fetish (pic), WAM or wet and messy (pic), and classic NN tease (pic), a theme she has personified with its classic burlesque approach, adding now toy & pussy play to her repertoire. People forget, I think, that she has always been a niche market internet model.

@ revidffum & BTFU85: Hey I totally agree. That was a stupid tactical error on her part and, guess what, that image is still "coming soon!" :1orglaugh

@ DR.Gyro: Good observation, and one that confirms you have been following her for some time (like me!). I remember her early stuff pretty well as being typical for the early days of the net: selling panties she had worn or those "extended cd" sets -- what bullshit. There was one site reboot in 2004 (if memory serves) and that's when she started to rethink her content. "Recliner chair" was the video IIRC she started doing the long strip-tease with a quick pussy flash type of offering that, in some way and form, remains the central core of her updates to this day. Though not a true fan of it, I miss some of the WAM material just for its zany craziness. One thing that will always separate Pattycake from the rest of the herd is her healthy, self-effacing sense of humour (pic) -- Diddy's kinda in the same place with that too, tho I digress.

Pretty tame -- lifting her dress with no panties on -- it looks like a nice shoot but my guess is it will end with her finger inserted, slightly obscuring the view. :(

Pretty tame -- lifting her dress with no panties on -- it looks like a nice shoot but my guess is it will end with her finger inserted, slightly obscuring the view. :(

Hah, I couldn't find it anywhere on the 'Net so I figured either it was too tame to bother posting, or it was so hot that the Patty Police were in full force keeping it under wraps.

That's too bad, if history is any indication then the "Coming Soon" pic will be the most revealing pic in the set.

Thanks for the info, Zen.

Patty's webmaster does make me chuckle; Latest Tweet is "Just finished shooting a super sexy shower video where I got off like 3 times!"

...and a video with no less than two minutes of hair being washed is posted the next day ;)

Patty's webmaster does make me chuckle; Latest Tweet is "Just finished shooting a super sexy shower video where I got off like 3 times!"

...and a video with no less than two minutes of hair being washed is posted the next day ;)

That's been her M/O the last 6-7 years. She'll post several overly tame updates, then follow it up with 2-3 hot and somewhat revealing updates to really get interest revved up, then BAM....several more overly tame updates.