• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

she always puts stuff in the way of her boobies or pussy...im not sure if she realizes it and then the good pictures the photographer keeps for himself.
:1orglaugh

Oh, I'm sure she realizes it. She's been doing this for so long at this point that I can be nearly certain that each photo is carefully choreographed to show "just enough."

Though I'm sure her lucky photographer(s) - not sure if there's just one or more than one - have a collection of "outtakes" we'd all love to see.

she always puts stuff in the way of her boobies or pussy...im not sure if she realizes it and then the good pictures the photographer keeps for himself.
:1orglaugh

Oh, I'm sure she realizes it. She's been doing this for so long at this point that I can be nearly certain that each photo is carefully choreographed to show "just enough."

Though I'm sure her lucky photographer(s) - not sure if there's just one or more than one - have a collection of "outtakes" we'd all love to see.

that is why i put that :1orglaugh at the end....cause she SURE AS FUCK knows she is blocking the stuff everone wants to see!:horse:

Guys who are actually paying for this stuff should make a few demands and go on a strike till they´re met

judging from what they're posting on pattys official forum, they absolutely love what she's doing right now. so i see no strike coming anytime soon.

If her site is her main source of income and if the subscribers do join to make demands, they can practically make her do whatever they want.
Though I wouldnt go too crazy with those demands.

Guys who are actually paying for this stuff should make a few demands and go on a strike till they´re met

she has been doing this for like 7 years. if it hasnt changed in 7 years why would it change now?
(i really dont know how long it's been but the date of the 1st post of this thread was in 2004!! 7 YEARS AGO!)

Actually, I think it is great that people pay for this stuff. I like seeing her but I would never pay for it so I am glad some sucker is doing it instead.

Thats my moto right there.

I naturally assumed that after 7 years people are getting tired of the repetition and it seems that they are since shes starting to reveal more.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
has she done hardcore or is she strictly a solo model also does she have twitter or facebook i just discovered her today:)

The picture you saw of her with the beach ball in front of her snatch, is the clearest picture of her pussy I have ever seen, and I doubt there is a clearer one in the members only set. She's not showing much of anything, and what she has shown, she just started showing, and it's taken years to get that. I imagine some time around the year 2525 you might see her give a hand job....but it will be blocked by an obstacle of some sort.

Sorry dude...she's just a tease...and very clear about how little she cares whether or not you like it.

yes, she is a tease. yes, this s my first post, but i have followed her and jacked to her since 2003. no, she has not flat out shown her most private bits, but isn't that what makes your cock hard for her. just look at her beauty. look at her pics from years back and again see what drew you to her to watch her all these years.

http://www.nnconnect.com/Hosted/Pattycake40/0710070030.jpg

this pic is from 2007 - four years old - showing that glorious ass. what ass is truly shaped to be compared of its beauty? how her thick thick thighs that i desire to lick drape down to perfect pin-drop ankles slightly over-lapping her heel. she is spreading her ass for you, inviting you to lick along the folds of her thong and every-so-often you can dart your tongue in for a taste of her sweet pink balloon knot. she'd grind that ass in your face and fuck your tongue deep in her tight hole. fuck i'm just gonna jerk off.

yes, she is a tease. yes, this s my first post, but i have followed her and jacked to her since 2003. no, she has not flat out shown her most private bits, but isn't that what makes your cock hard for her. just look at her beauty. look at her pics from years back and again see what drew you to her to watch her all these years.

this pic is from 2007 - four years old - showing that glorious ass. what ass is truly shaped to be compared of its beauty? how her thick thick thighs that i desire to lick drape down to perfect pin-drop ankles slightly over-lapping her heel. she is spreading her ass for you, inviting you to lick along the folds of her thong and every-so-often you can dart your tongue in for a taste of her sweet pink balloon knot. she'd grind that ass in your face and fuck your tongue deep in her tight hole. fuck i'm just gonna jerk off.

ya no doubt i would put my tongue so far up her ass i would carve my initials on her next mornings shit...still wanna see those titties unleashed and bouncing in my face

this post/person is a prime example of why she will never do what we want.

YIKES. Too much info there super guy.

ya no doubt i would put my tongue so far up her ass i would carve my initials on her next mornings shit...still wanna see those titties unleashed and bouncing in my face

You are disgusting.