• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pastor's 'Anti-Gay' Speech Has Surprise Ending

AWESOME !

But I wonder about one thing : Is he a real preacher in favoir of gay rights or did he falsely claimed to be a preacher ?

Mayhem

Banned
AWESOME !

But I wonder about one thing : Is he a real preacher in favoir of gay rights or did he falsely claimed to be a preacher ?

You don't fake that sort of thing at a City Council meeting....or in Missouri.

Not all preachers are closed-off bigots.

I know not all preachers ar bigots. But, it really takes guts for one of them to publicly support gay-rights.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
AWESOME !

Falsely claiming to be a preacher.

"Gay rights" have nothing to do with segregation or anything like that. :facepalm:

Mayhem

Banned

"Gay rights" have nothing to do with segregation or anything like that. :facepalm:

Where is your proof that his claim is false. Show proof or shut up.

Gay Rights = Civil Rights. And Civil Rights is ALL about segregation.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
It's 2:42 long. Stay until the end. You'll be glad that you did.
Positively brilliant. I'd love to see crowd/'net comments on that.

You know, I think I've finally figured you out. You're a sociopath. I just did some reading on some of the common traits, and your behavior makes a lot more sense now.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Where is your proof that his claim is false. Show proof or shut up.

Gay Rights = Civil Rights. And Civil Rights is ALL about segregation.

Not at all. :nono:

You know, I think I've finally figured you out. You're a sociopath. I just did some reading on some of the common traits, and your behavior makes a lot more sense now.

Typical liberal reply. I don't like what you say or think and then name calling.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!

http://philsnider.wordpress.com/

PHIL SNIDER is an award-winning writer, speaker, pastor, and teacher whose work focuses on the intersection of religion and postmodernism in relationship to community practices and traditions. His books include Toward a Hopeful Future (winner of the 2011 Mayflower Award for best book in church and society), The Hyphenateds, and Preaching After God: Derrida, Caputo, and the Language of Postmodern Homiletics (2012). Phil did his undergraduate work at Missouri State University (Springfield, MO), then earned his masters degree at Phillips Theological Seminary (Tulsa, OK) and doctorate at Chicago Theological Seminary (at the University of Chicago). He also holds a certificate in pastoral care and counseling from Forest Institute of Professional Psychology. Phil’s vocational heart is with the friends and participants of Brentwood Christian Church in Springfield, MO, who he has worked closely with since 2003. Phil has served in various leadership capacities in the Springfield community, including: President of the Drury University Board of the School of Religion; member of the Council of Churches of the Ozarks’ Civility task force, member of the Parents as Teachers Community Advisory board, representative leader to the Springfield Interfaith Alliance, member of the Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Council at Missouri State University, founding member of the Center for Diversity and Reconciliation at Brentwood Christian Church, and past president of the Springfield Ministerial Alliance. In addition to being an adjunct instructor and/or guest lecturer in religious studies at Missouri State University and Drury University, he regularly speaks at a variety of church-related conferences and events across the United States.

I am sure you have solid proof otherwise, right Will? Otherwise, you would have not said that.

robot_r0ck

I plead the 5th...
Gay is not a species...

It's an act...

...of the one and only muthafuckin' G-O-D! :rolleyes:

He's a very retarded sociopath though.

---

and to all you anti-gay folks.............

You're fags.

...of the one and only muthafuckin' G-O-D! :rolleyes:

He's a very retarded sociopath though.

---

and to all you anti-gay folks.............

You're fags.
a retarded sociopath just like u