• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pastor's 'Anti-Gay' Speech Has Surprise Ending

That was great.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Denying a segment of people rights in the USA is un-American. I don't give a fuck if your special christian book of shadows says it's ok or not, it's wrong, go fuck yourself and get the fuck over it.

Denying a segment of people rights in the USA is un-American. I don't give a fuck if your special christian book of shadows says it's ok or not, it's wrong, go fuck yourself and get the fuck over it.

I'm confused... What rights are being denied?

Mayhem

Banned
I'm confused... What rights are being denied?

Don't be obtuse. Same sex marriage and the host of rights and benefits that goes along with it. Adoption rights. Federal anti-discrimination laws. And the fact that many on the right would bring back DADT, if not a wholesale ban on gays in the military.

You either know all this already, or it's a mystery why you bothered clicking on this thread in the first place.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Yes, just read the Constitution. When you're finished you can either love and embrace it or leave America.
I think its you who should leave the country :

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
Fourteenth amendment to the United States Constitution

What this basically means is that the States do not have a right to pick and choose the people to whom it will grant rights and privileges.
If one group of people is allowed to marry, all groups are allowed to marry. If same-sex couples are barred from marriage, it is an abridgement of the privileges they are entitled to as citizens of the United States; it would be a deprivation of liberty and prosperity, and would strip same-sex couples of equal protection of the laws. Plainly, it is discriminatory, and the Fourteenth Article clearly states that selective granting of privileges is not allowed in the United States.
Regardless how some argue in favor of banning same-sex marriage, the Constitution is clear that doing so is illegal, even to the point of disallowing the Congress to revise the Constitution so that it might contradict itself.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Yes, just read the Constitution. When you're finished you can either love and embrace it or leave America.

You're a total dumb fuck, Asshat. Neither god nor marriage are mentioned in the Constitution. You should stick to smileys for your responses because you're too stupid to do anything else.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Arguing again? You guys should get a room so Will can tongue your bung like he always dreamed about. :tongue: