• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Overrated or Underrated

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Overrated: That douche bag from the Transformers movies.

Underrated: That chick from Inception.

I have no idea, nor any interest in knowing, what their names are.

Overrated: Lebron James
Yeah...he's better than Jordan...
He's one of those guys (in any sport) that suck when they become a pro.
I'm taking my talents to give you this...
:facepalm:
...you fucking douche!

Overrated: Apple and their no-flash bullshit policy
Underrated: The plain plastic shopping bag; pisses me of when i forget to my own reusable bags (which is rare...and another story altogether)...damn bag boys/gals only put one item in those bags...1 item. And no it's not an item like milk...it's more like a bottle of vitamins (or something close to the weight)...Those bags are meant to be able to carry up to 25 lbs/11.3kgs...

Overrated: Justin Timberlake
Underrated: Mark Sanchez

Underated: Terrell Davis (my favorite Bronco)

Part of Terell Davis' problem with his legacy looking at the situation in hindsight is the virtual revolving door of run of the mill running backs they were able to plug into the Bronocs' system years and years after he left that did good to great. It diminishes what he did some and indicates he might actually have been overrated or a very good but not historically great back that was made to look that way and was largely successful because of the system they were running.

Over rated - Jenna Jameson. Tom Brady. The Godfather. Limp Bizkit. Jimi Hendrix. Grand Theft Auto. Budweiser. Coors. Jamie Foxx. Ryan Reynolds. Macs. The movie theatre experience. Medical dramas. Crime dramas.

Under rated - Sam Rockwell. Arctic Monkeys. Iron Maiden. Mass Effect. Michel Gondry. The Misfits. Magic Hat. The sports arena experience. Fringe. Prison Break. Sci Fi.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Overrated: Tom Brady and every single Patriot, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Charlie Sheen, Oprah Winfrey

Underrated: Heath Miller, Kris Letang, Chloe Moretz(she made Kick-Ass), Saoirse Ronin, Christian Bale, Any British made documentary(far superior to American ones)

Overrated: Lebron, Tom Brady, Peyton, Cam Newton (he hasn't thrown a nfl pass!)
Underrated: Ryan Grant, Jamal Crawford, Rajon Rondo, Tim Tebow, Owen Daniels

Overrated: Lebron, Tom Brady, Peyton, Cam Newton (he hasn't thrown a nfl pass!)
Underrated: Ryan Grant, Jamal Crawford, Rajon Rondo, Tim Tebow, Owen Daniels

Cmon. You're telling me that Tebow, the quintessential system qb is under rated, and Peyton, the guy rewriting the NFL record books is over rated? Cmon man. Cmon man.

Jimi Hendrix is over rated

Agreed. If you take away the fire, and the lights, and the playing with his teeth behind his back and all the psychodelics surrounding his image you're left with an ordinary blues guitarist. Albeit a good blues guitarist, but nothing extraordinary.
Arctic Monkeys.

It was because of them that I discovered Woodchuck. After one of their shows I found myself raiding the leftovers from their dressing room (you always find many useful things in dressing rooms), and I came across some drinks in green bottles with yellow and green labels. When I got home and tried the drink, I was ready to go back to the theater and blow them for having introduced me to this nectar befitting of a god. :drool2: As a matter of fact, now that you mention it, I think I'm gonna go get one out of the fridge right now.
Underrarted: Immortal Technique

You know, as much as I hate rap and anything associated with it, I have to admit that I was impressed by this guy. I saw him tell the crowd that he was gonna freestyle about anything they held up. He went out into the crowd and literally freestyled about anything they held up: beer cups, watches, tennis shoes, sunscreen, anything they showed him he fit coherently into what he was rapping about. It's the only time I can say I've been impressed by something a rapper has done. :hatsoff: