• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Overrated or Underrated

Taylor Vixen

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Hi! Give me some overrated / underrated athletes, "celebrities", or movie stars. I thought it might make an interesting thread. I will start:

Overrated: Angelina Jolie

Underated: Terrell Davis (my favorite Bronco)

Agreed!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Wow, I would certainly reverse those...

Overrated: Baseball
Underrated: Curling

Yeah, ditto with the two you just posted, fucktard.

That's my favorite sport to watch. Curling is shuffleboard on ice. My grandmother could be an Olympian.

Yeah, ditto with the two you just posted, fucktard.

That's my favorite sport to watch. Curling is shuffleboard on ice. My grandmother could be an Olympian.

Try doing curling sometime, you Twatsickle. Hard to do.

Anyone can pick up a bat and hit a ball. Try sweeping frost in such a subtle way as to affect the curl of a stone by 4 inches over 40 feet.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Anyone can pick up a bat and hit a ball.

Yeah....off a tee.

Try doing it in a major-league park against even a nominal major-league pitcher. The ball will hit the catchers' glove before you can decide to try to swing.

...or minor league,for that matter.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Try doing curling sometime, you Twatsickle. Hard to do.

Anyone can pick up a bat and hit a ball. Try sweeping frost in such a subtle way as to affect the curl of a stone by 4 inches over 40 feet.

I'm pretty sure I'd have a better chance at sweeping ice (woman's work anyway) than hitting a Carlos Marmol slider. It starts about waist high, ends at the knees, and moves to the left.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Like that's something new to me. I've been dealing with something like that my whole life.

Hey, I set 'em up, you knock 'em down.

High five! :1orglaugh

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
What's the over under of her adopting another kid?