• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Outlawing guns in the US ...

Should the US Federal Constitution's Second Amendment be overturned?

• Yes, I want to bypass Constitutional process and directly overturn with simple majority

Votes: 29 10.2%
  • Yes, I want it overturned with Constitutional process and super-majority

Votes: 30 10.6%
  • Indifferent, but it should only be overturned with Constitutional process and super-majority

Votes: 8 2.8%
  • No, but I'd accept it if overturned with Constitutional process and super-majority

Votes: 21 7.4%
  • No, and I don't think any Amendments of the [i]Bill of Rights[/i] should ever be repealed

Votes: 186 65.5%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 10 3.5%

• Total voters

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
if they were banned then there would not be as many guns for people to own, then it would mostly be the serious criminals that would have a gun instead of anyone that wants to use their daddys gun to shoot someone that picked on them at school, just like here in the uk, dont get me wrong it does happen but not as often as it would if everyone could walk into a shop and buy a gun, but its pointless trying to put a point across because most americans dont care about anyone but themselfs, reading some of the comments on hear it quite clear that certain people just think fuck everyone else i want to own a gun, it makes me feel hard. Iv seen the pictures on the net with these dildos standing holding their guns thinking they look cool and hard, i can understand that people want to shoot targets and so on, or even people want them to protect their familys but as i said if guns were banned then there wouldnt be as many nutters running about with a gun rubbing against their cocks to worry about

Weed is banned/illegal in the U.S., but I know about a hundred different places to get some if I wanted...and I'm not a serious criminal/drug user. I haven't smoked pot in a long, long time.

Banning guns won't do anything except make them more desirable to people who shouldn't have them in the first place.

instead of anyone that wants to use their daddys gun to shoot someone that picked on them at school

Jesus... how many times do I have to say this: PARENTING!!!!! Responsible parents teach their children about firearms safety, that guns aren't toys, about the dangers of "playing" with them, about the repercussions of trying to solve their problems with one... and it's their responsibility to make sure they are locked up and secure enough that the kids can't get access to them but at the same time be able to get to them when they're needed.

its pointless trying to put a point across because most americans dont care about anyone but themselfs, reading some of the comments on hear it quite clear that certain people just think fuck everyone else i want to own a gun

Then you're not reading those comments right. Those comments, the ones I've been reading, have been about not losing an individual right... one that affects EVERYONE.

But whatever.... you're across the ocean where the lawless have more power than the law abiding subjects. You keep believing banning is the solution. Just keep it on your side of the Atlantic.

i think guns should be banned, i live in the uk and like plenty of other people over here i dont understand why anyone would want a gun, ok banning wont stop all the crimainals or all the shootings but it will stop alot, we would have more shootings and more people dieing from guns if they were not banned in the uk, are these innocent people that get shot and killed not worth more than your right to own a gun? as for people saying guns dont kill peopel, well if most nutters didnt have guns then they wouldnt have the balls or the ability to kill people

As this subject has gone on ad nauseum in other very similiar threads.

Sports for one. Most of the people quite proficient with them, own a number, handload their ammunition to a level of perfection of performance as much as possible. Why not just take the guns away from the nutters, and leave normal law abiding people alone? Cops are very careful with guns, why not let them have all them all?

(Jeeze, I'm okay, I meant to do that! Don't try this at home!)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=am-Qdx6vky0

if they were banned then there would not be as many guns for people to own, then it would mostly be the serious criminals that would have a gun instead of anyone that wants to use their daddys gun to shoot someone that picked on them at school, just like here in the uk, dont get me wrong it does happen but not as often as it would if everyone could walk into a shop and buy a gun, but its pointless trying to put a point across because most americans dont care about anyone but themselfs, reading some of the comments on hear it quite clear that certain people just think fuck everyone else i want to own a gun, it makes me feel hard. Iv seen the pictures on the net with these dildos standing holding their guns thinking they look cool and hard, i can understand that people want to shoot targets and so on, or even people want them to protect their familys but as i said if guns were banned then there wouldnt be as many nutters running about with a gun rubbing against their cocks to worry about

That sounds like kiddies with big ego problems, that maybe needed another approach when they were younger. If guns were banned, only bad guys would have guns. It's that simple. :dunno:

I think people emulate what they see. I think TV violence kills by influence. I think movie violence kills by influence. Why don't they ban TV and movies? I'm sure that would make a bigger impact on people's behavior over time. Hell, no more video games that don't feature Barbie fashions, because people are too easily led astray. In other civilized countries, there isn't a tenth of that garbage in the media, and less than a tenth of violent crimes with or without guns. I think if we all watched something less mind numbing on the TV instead of 45 hours a week of pure trash, there would be less violence.

Maybe with education people would work this out for themselves. Probably not.

Last edited:

Facetious

Moderated
Re: Expressley For Those On the Fence :

So again I think it is clear guns are much more likely to be used to shoot people you know or yourself than criminals or to be used by criminals.And again as a supporter of the right I think it is very unhelpfull to try to spin or slant the arguements in a way which deny the truth.You just provide ammo to gun ban advocates who can point out the distortion that there is no negatives to gun ownership.

It's a pragmatic evaluation. Sort of like a cost - benefit analysis.

Please excuse the redundancy - nothing is perfecto. I can live with that.

I have the gift of freedom to make my own decisions . . . and take full responsibility for them.

If folks wish to seek such dangers / disadvantages, I believe that it is their responsibility. That's all.

All the best ~

As this subject has gone on ad nauseum in other very similiar threads.

Sports for one. Most of the people quite proficient with them, own a number, handload their ammunition to a level of perfection of performance as much as possible. Why not just take the guns away from the nutters, and leave normal law abiding people alone? Cops are very careful with guns, why not let them have all them all?
(Jeeze, I'm okay, I meant to do that! Don't try this at home!)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=am-Qdx6vky0

That sounds like kiddies with big ego problems, that maybe needed another approach when they were younger. If guns were banned, only bad guys would have guns. It's that simple. :dunno:

I think people emulate what they see. I think TV violence kills by influence. I think movie violence kills by influence. Why don't they ban TV and movies? I'm sure that would make a bigger impact on people's behavior over time. Hell, no more video games that don't feature Barbie fashions, because people are too easily led astray. In other civilized countries, there isn't a tenth of that garbage in the media, and less than a tenth of violent crimes with or without guns. I think if we all watched something less mind numbing on the TV instead of 45 hours a week of pure trash, there would be less violence.

Maybe with education people would work this out for themselves. Probably not.

I love that video. That cop is just awesome!!!

And I honestly believe that the media (TV/movie violence, games, etc) plays a serious role in "real world" violence. But, again... parenting could cut down on how much that affects kids.

Reactions: AFA

United States prosecutors are ready to bring cases involving illegal gun use to federal court. This means that if anyone is caught with an illegal gun, they probably won’t be entitled to bail — instead, they'll go straight to jail. If they are convicted in federal court, they can spend up to 10 years in jail. There are no second chances under this program.

If you fit into one of these categories, you are prohibited from possessing any kind of gun or ammunition:

• Convicted felons (convicted at state or federal level)

• Fugitives from justice (interstate flight to avoid prosecution or testimony)

• Drug users or addicts

• Aliens in the U.S. illegally or on temporary status

• Persons committed to mental institutions

• People who have formally given up their U.S. citizenship

• People who have been dishonorably discharged from the armed services

• People involved in committing domestic violence

• Anyone subject to a court order (protective order) forbidding him or her from stalking, harassing, or threatening an intimate partner or that partner’s child

• Anyone convicted of a misdemeanor crime involving violence or a threat with a deadly weapon if the convicted person was the victim’s current or former spouse, live in boyfriend or girlfriend, parent, or guardian.

If you’re caught with a gun you cannot legally possess, you can face harsh penalties in federal prison with no possibility of parole. And, if you have three or more prior violent felony or serious drug offense convictions, you face a minimum of 15 years in prison without parole.

http://www.besafeaz.com/law/laws.html#

I don't shed tears over sleazeballs (several times over losers) that choose to tote guns around like maniacs. Anybody have more links on the repercutions of losers with guns? I believe I heard that felons caught with firearms get like 5 years per bullet? Whatever it is, it's not lenient, and that's the way it should be. Keep harsh laws on the books for the criminals, and allow law-abiders to protect their families.

I love that video. That cop is just awesome!!!

And I honestly believe that the media (TV/movie violence, games, etc) plays a serious role in "real world" violence. But, again... parenting could cut down on how much that affects kids.

It's absolutely completely ignored for all intents and purposes.

Why is there peer pressure for example? Because kids all want to look the same and act the same and talk the same, and listen to the same things and do the same things, to fit in. The idea that TV and movie violence doesn't influence acts of violence and other behavior is ridiculous. If TV didn't influence behavior, why do manufacturers, advertisers and politicians spend billions running commercials continuously if they have no effect on the human psyche?

Because you will go to McDonalds, you will buy a Gillette razor, and you will think you have real freedom of choice as an educated consumer, when you decide to pick Coke over Pepsi. :rofl:

If my wife saw things my way we'd cancel our cable and telephone, have a solar farm, meat/milk aminals, and a shooting range in our backyard...

I don't know what that has to do with what you said except maybe reducing outside [consumer] influence. ;)

If my wife saw things my way we'd cancel our cable and telephone, have a solar farm, meat/milk aminals, and a shooting range in our backyard...

I don't know what that has to do with what you said except maybe reducing outside [consumer] influence. ;)

It's all about the psychology of advertising. What we buy, who we vote for, we've been trained from infancy to do, act, speak a certain way, and no matter how radical we might think we are, few stray far from that path.

Advertisers know we have a need to be part of the group. It's how we dehumanize other groups, by mutual agreement of us vs. them. If we weren't bombarded with TV and game violence, I think this would be a lot more relaxed place.

Here's a great place to live; :)
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=172398&highlight=lighthouse

Not just no, BUT FUCK NO!

My AK, .45, and all my guns have a purpose.

To protect my home and country, and for collection and target shooting.

For those unaware; semi-auto firearms are not machine guns.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Sorry uncle sam theirs far too many guns in the streets to try and control who can have a gun or to even suggest the government implement a ban on guns; I heard that theirs enough guns in circulation (on the street) that everybody could own a gun and their would still be more guns than people!! so a ban on guns; it will never happen!!

how would the government collect all the legally owned registered guns?? are they gonna buy the guns from us and repay our expense's for both the gun; all the permits; our training course expense's; any and all the other necessary accessories associated with owning a gun?? HELL NO!! so how would the government go about taking away all the legally bought and possesed guns that americans already have?? the government can't and won't because theirs a simple answer; their would be an uprising or rebellion of some sort; americans would band together and form militia's to fight and over-throw the government!! I think guns and american citizens will always be able to keep eachother's company!!

the government can't even keep guns out of criminals hands!! let alone have the audacity to go after legal folks guns!! their fucked in the head if they think americans will bend over and take that!! under no circumstance's will the government ever get my guns!! they'd have to kill me!! & I am sure their are millions of other people who would defend their guns to the same extent as me if need be!!

armed and law abiding!! but also armed and dangerous!! if provoked!!

Am I right in assuming that "No, and I don't think any Amendments of the Bill of Rights should ever be repealed" means you want to keep the gun laws as they are in the US, and thats what most of you voted for in this poll?

Facetious

Moderated
I guess Other. I wouldn't ban guns. But I'd put some restrictions

Why attack the orderly ? for a desired effect in the hope that one of their members will do something stupid so you can use the media whores to spread the word that they're all bad people ?

I'm not a member of the NRA, although I'm aware of what they stand for.

Tell us your NRA horror story. Qualify why you would
put some restrictions in place that would make the NRA guys crap their pants
. ?
Is this purely emotional ? Peer pressure ? What ?

My friend on another board got in trouble with the ATF because a semi-auto of his malfunctioned and went full-auto.

He has been sentenced to 3 years in prison.

This is what gun laws do to honest target shooters, hunters, and collectors...victimize us. HE IS GOING TO BE PUNISHED FOR AN UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAW WHICH HE UNINTENTIONALLY VIOLATED. THIS IS WHAT THESE PIECE OF SHIT ANTI-GUN POLITICIANS WANT.

My friend is appealing his conviction, on the basis that he had no criminal intent.

Fuck gun laws, and fuck anti-gunners.

Heller VS DC may well decide in a month or two as to whether the 2A is an individual right (which it is) and will continue to be. I will smoke a fine cigar when they announce a pro-gun finding and laugh over the anti-gun pussies tears.

Sigmund Freud once said that fear of weapons is a sign of sexual and emotional retardation, think about that.

Gotta love it when foreigners rip the U.S. and then complain about U.S. citizens being xenophobic.

So then are you saying that criticism, which at times can even be constructive, justifies xenophobia?

Wow, that's an interesting and (imo) rather disturbing take.

I'd like to think we're "big" enough, noble enough, and broad minded enough to handle being "ripped" now and again without picking up our ball and going home. But then again the last eight years probably should have disabused me of that notion.