• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Our President is "Dumb As Shit"

The "stable genius is now starting his day later so that he can tweet and watch more TV

Trump is reportedly beginning his days later to accommodate TV and Twitter time
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/07/don...as-tv-and-twitter-time-in-morning-report.html

He could always lift op-ed pieces from his favorite publications and post them as his own thoughts. You should send Alyssa Milano a royalty fee for your “ fuck Roy Moore and the horse he rode in on” post a few weeks ago. As if no one knew where it originated.

We'll see for how long ;)

You are wrong. The hyperactive output of direct, unfiltered communication by Donald Trump himself, adressing various topics, responding to various issues, gives us enough information to judge at least his intelligence. The exact I.Q. would have to be tested by the MENSA team, but we know he is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, and your painting him "playing 4D chess" is, well, comical and a very bad attempt at trying to make this simpleton look smart.

For someone that claims to be an expert in the art of trolling, you sure seem clueless when the president is trolling the media.

this "simpleton" is making fools of the media wing of the democrat party.

they are so blinded by their abject hatred for the President that they keep shooting themselves in the foot.

meanwhile, Obama's legacy is being flushed down the toilet of history where it belongs.

Didn't' the "stable genius" also run for president in 2000?
I seem to recall him winning a couple of third party primaries that year.

Didn't' the "stable genius" also run for president in 2000?
I seem to recall him winning a couple of third party primaries that year.

He ran in the Reform Party primaries. But that wasn't a serious run, just some publicity stunt.
He quickly withdrew, even after having California...