ONE NIGHT STAND! WHO and WHY?

NO LIST...one GIRL all or nothing and WHY!?

For myself i'd go with adriana giovanni. WHY? for me its a sentimental choice.

I've gone in and out of looking at porn over the years. She is one of the first i seen a few years ago.

Her magazine spread was freakyyyyyyy! She's also very smart and majored in biochemistry before going into porn. She's a local girl.

She's trashy which is always a plus but she has her boundries and has managed to keep a mystique without completely selling her soul.

:thumbsup:
 
Janice Dickinson. I think she is sexy as fuck, but also batshit crazy so she would fuck my brains out but afterwards I would be more than happy to get the fuck out of there.
 
My choice would be Alexis Love . . .

. . . just because I'm a horndog.
 
Rose McGowan. She looks like the type who would fuck your brains out. She also looks like she might be hard to get along with in a long term relationship, so I'd prefer to go for the one night stand with her.
 
Eva Angelina. Nuff said :thefinger
 
damn.... just one? Lisa Ann. I've been watchin her since she FIRST came out, and she is the sexiest woman i have ever seen.
 
One girl one night? Sasha Grey. Anything i can think of she'd probably be down to do for/to me in a one nighter.

If not her probably Belladonna. Just so i can make good use of that nice deep-throat skill of hers. Not to mention that nice butthole.
 
well it wouldnt be a porn chic or a ********* skank i know that much.
theres much better out there.
well maybe janet peron, or Vanessa Lane , yeah i like em tight
 
Rachel Nichols from ESPN fame..

..because she's always wearing long sleeves and damn do I want to know if she has ink on those arms - not to mention her all too professional demeanor makes me think she fucks like a champ in her private moments.
 
Back
Top