• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Older people who are trying be young

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Ok, if you want to see it that way.

Someone who knows how to read between the lines might think that it is a farse or something like that.

There was nothing to read in between the lines about, and there was nothing farcical about that thread. You set out with the intention of dismissing and condescending to the replies and opinions of those younger than you with the excuse that "I'm older and I know that younger people are rude and not respectful of their smarter and superior elders."

You can't claim to have been joking or not serious when you made that thread because you have no grasp of what constitutes humor, brevity, wit, or sarcasm, despite your claims to the contrary. Stop trying to be funny and claiming that your close-mindedness is merely an instrument with which you deliver laughs. You don't amuse anybody but yourself.

You can't claim to have been joking or not serious when you made that thread because you have no grasp of what constitutes humor, brevity, wit, or sarcasm, despite your claims to the contrary. Stop trying to be funny and claiming that your close-mindedness is merely an instrument with which you deliver laughs. You don't amuse anybody but yourself.

Which of course brings us back to assari's consistency, or lack thereof...

I would suggest that you're always a laughing stock, but that would imply that you're funny. And you aren't.
No, I'm not a person who is trying to entertain others.

assari needs to start keeping a trolling journal so he can remember where he stood in all of his little shit posts.

You actively offended several people. Including an OCSM. So, no. Just... no.

I think that I have using insulting words very little or not any if compared to other members.

How do they sodomize you without getting a good grip? Can't bring the force and might as you demand.

Rape fantasies are women's thing so I can not relate this issue.

In real life people are not so interested in these things.

There was nothing to read in between the lines about, and there was nothing farcical about that thread.

Listen now boy, do not let the other people's opinion distract yourself so much.

When I wrote something it represent only my opinion and moreover that young people thread was only a humorous thing which can be comprise many different ways.

When you grow up you will understand these things better.

assari needs to start keeping a trolling journal so he can remember where he stood in all of his little shit posts.

assari's advice;

If my posts bother you do not read them.

Ps; I am a person who is always on the side of the opressed people so these accusations only amuse me.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Listen now boy, do not let the other people's opinion distract yourself so much.

When I wrote something it represent only my opinion and moreover that young people thread was only a humorous thing which can be comprise many different ways.

When you grow up you will understand these things better.

I have no problem with other people's opinions, but when those people think that because they're older that they will always know better than me and talk down to me accordingly (as you're doing now by calling me "boy"), that's when I begin to develop problems.

When you wrote something regarding ageism, you disregarded any conflicting opinion, especially those coming from people younger than yourself. You weren't simply stating your opinion as an opinion, you were stating it as fact and applying it to every person younger than you worldwide. You were as disrespectful to me, to Jaana, to Harley, and I'm sure to others I've forgotten to mention as you'd said young people were to you. There was nothing humorous about it, you didn't refer to it as anything humorous when you'd made it or were replying to it, and saying that it's humorous now doesn't make it so. It was mean-spirited, obtuse, and trolling all in one, and no one else agrees with you that it was meant to be lighthearted or funny, so save your breath trying to convince me and others.

And you end your reply with more ageism; "When you grow up you will understand these things better." Well, I hope for your own sake you grow up soon then, so maybe you'll understand these things better as well, because apparently there's very little you do understand.

I have no problem with other people's opinions, but when those people think that because they're older that they will always know better than me and talk down to me accordingly (as you're doing now by calling me "boy"), that's when I begin to develop problems.

When you wrote something regarding ageism, you disregarded any conflicting opinion, especially those coming from people younger than yourself. You weren't simply stating your opinion as an opinion, you were stating it as fact and applying it to every person younger than you worldwide. You were as disrespectful to me, to Jaana, to Harley, and I'm sure to others I've forgotten to mention as you'd said young people were to you. There was nothing humorous about it, you didn't refer to it as anything humorous when you'd made it or were replying to it, and saying that it's humorous now doesn't make it so. It was mean-spirited, obtuse, and trolling all in one, and no one else agrees with you that it was meant to be lighthearted or funny, so save your breath trying to convince me and others.

And you end your reply with more ageism; "When you grow up you will understand these things better." Well, I hope for your own sake you grow up soon then, so maybe you'll understand these things better as well, because apparently there's very little you do understand.

I can say that I know certain things better than you, Jaana and Harley because you are so young.

Young people are so idealistic and naive and it prevents you from perceiving things.

One of these is this opinion matter.

You're going to learn later that people have different opinions and you can not change them even if they seem silly.

You're little over twenty so I think that I'm not only the one who says that you are boy.

I will give one more free advice for you;

Do not judge a book by its cover.

assari make a lot of threads about Age Racism.

assari critical of young people.

Conclusion :
"assari is Age Racist. Also Jew, also Communist, also Belieber."

(Mr_Stiffy)

The Jews are often percecuted so I'm on their side.

I can say that I know certain things better than you, Jaana and Harley...

I can list them all for you...

• How to best huff your own farts.
  • Which paint chips taste best.
  • What the soothing touch of M12's hands are like on the ol' naughty bits.
  • How many times you have to smash your head into the wall before the sheetrock actually gives way.
  • What it's like to be on the receiving end of prison sex.
  • How comfortable the seats are on the short bus.
  • What the exact penalty for public masturbation is in Finland.

That covers it, right?

Oh wait a minute, I was covering general knowledge. I forgot about the age-specific stuff! Here, let me get that for you...

Things assari knows better thanks to the wisdom granted by his advanced age:

• The reassurance that adult diapers offer.
  • What it's like to walk into the bathroom and not remember whether you need to shit or piss.
  • What it's like to knee yourself in the balls, because that's the exact level they droop to.
  • How much fun it is to clean crumbs out of wrinkles! Hey, it's like a treasure hunt! It's also the only way you can remember what you had for lunch!

Did I miss anything?

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
I'm 23 and almost all of my friends are 5-15 years older than I am.. Guys & girls.. I prefer the company of mature people regardless of their age. It just so happens that I don't find to many people that I click with in the same age group as myself. I think it depends solely on the person because 40 for me will surely be different then 40 for you.

Really?

You also said..

That is my guideline and it is not related to this discussion.

I mean that cheap looking book cover can be cloaked in a good story.

I'm 23 and almost all of my friends are 5-15 years older than I am.. Guys & girls.. I prefer the company of mature people regardless of their age. It just so happens that I don't find to many people that I click with in the same age group as myself. I think it depends solely on the person because 40 for me will surely be different then 40 for you.

So you're young woman whose friends are older.

assari's analysis;

You are more mature than others of the same age and that is why you prefer to hang out with older people which are generally-but not always-more intelligent than younger ones.

The first rule is: Don't try to hang out with other people, be the one that others want to hang out with.