• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Older people who are trying be young

So you mean that it is wrong if a representative of the working class try to hang out with white collar.

Penguins in hot pants with deadlocks and switchblades!

I know you're probably thing, "Hey, what does that have to do with what I just said?" and you know what, I was left thinking the exact same thing by your response to me (a sentiment I imagine most people can identify with when it comes to your responses).

Young people are usually a laughing stock when they are in the company of the seniors.

I would suggest that you're always a laughing stock, but that would imply that you're funny. And you aren't.

I know you're probably thing, "Hey, what does that have to do with what I just said?" and you know what, I was left thinking the exact same thing by your response to me (a sentiment I imagine most people can identify with when it comes to your responses).

I would suggest that you're always a laughing stock, but that would imply that you're funny. And you aren't.

In my view your answer was logical, but you might not understand my answer.

White collar = A highly educated person.

No, I'm not a person who is trying to entertain others.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/lacey-black said:
Lacey Black[/URL][/B], post: 8066469, member: 259053"] Take yourself for instance, your age says 38 but you just posted this :)

We understand this issue differently.

Some young women are looking for father figure and it is not a subject of jokes.

In my view your answer was logical, but you might not understand my answer.

White collar = A highly educated person.

No.

A white collar worker is someone who has an office or desk job. Someone in a managerial or administrative position for instance. As opposed to a blue collar worker who does manual labor. Such as a construction worker or delivery person. They've introduced "pink collar" which tends to cover service professions (typically ones stereotypically associated with women). Like a PR person or a teacher.

Education doesn't factor in. All that matters is the type of work you engage in. You can be a highly educated pink or blue collar worker, or a poorly educated white collar worker.

And that doesn't apply at all to anything I said. Your answer makes no sense because it's asinine nonsense which doesn't even vaguely reflect on a single word I posted.

No, I'm not a person who is trying to entertain others.

Well, lack of mission accomplished... :dunno:

Your answer makes no sense because it's asinine nonsense which doesn't even vaguely reflect on a single word I posted.

I claim that my answer was very logical.

I was trying to say this; People who representing different social classes do not necessarily get along with each other.

I claim that my answer was very logical.

You claim that, but you're wrong.

I was trying to say this; People who representing different social classes do not necessarily get along with each other.

Which has precisely nothing to do with anything I posted.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Too many of your statements I can not address in just one post. I don't understand what world you live in. You are 38. You are both young and old. You seem to want to lock yourself into an age restricted world. What are your age restrictions for personal interaction? How old is too old to accept you? I'll drop myself into that older category and tell you without a smidgen of doubt that you are a fucking ass hole. There, how do you take that? I am older and more experienced in this world. Just like you over the 20 some people in this world. Do you accept me telling you that you are an asshole? I'm older than you and by your standards, am fit to paste you in that way.

Which has precisely nothing to do with anything I posted.

I think that this is a language barrier issue.

I love goofy sluts who haven't learned anything yet.

Be careful, they just want to have sex.

Too many of your statements I can not address in just one post. I don't understand what world you live in. You are 38. You are both young and old. You seem to want to lock yourself into an age restricted world. What are your age restrictions for personal interaction? How old is too old to accept you?

I do not have any age restrictions I accept all people.

But in general people are quite jugdmental in age-related issues and part of my writing is a reflection of such attitudes.

bobjustbob

I'm not done with you pal. There are people here nearly half my age and certainly younger than you that have been having success in life. More than me and You. Don't deny it. There is nothing that you or I have on them when it comes to being successful. A model that pays her rent with the business she has built. Many other members that are professionals in their fields in their 20s. Just because you or I have spent more years on earth didn't make us more successful. They must know something that we don't.

bobjustbob

I am older than you and I think you are the biggest asshole on this board. Your theories and ideas mean nothing. Your age equals knowledge theory confirms this.

I'm not done with you pal. There are people here nearly half my age and certainly younger than you that have been having success in life. More than me and You. Don't deny it. Just because you or I have spent more years on earth didn't make us more successful.

Succes is a relative thing and other people's happiness and success does not bother me.

Hopefully not in your butt unless you want everyone laughing and pointing.

I do not let people touch my ass if that's what you mean.

No. No it isn't. You're just being you.

You need to keep your trolling straight. Consistency matters...

I remember that writing and its purpose was to say that I try to be polite towards young people.

I am older than you and I think you are the biggest asshole on this board. Your theories and ideas mean nothing.

I think that you take this topic too seriously.

I do not let people touch my ass if that's what you mean.

No touchy, touchy only fucky, fucky huh? Not one o' them touchy feely types I guess. Like to go right to getting meat-plugged. Pretty much what we all figured...

I remember that writing and its purpose was to say that I try to be polite towards young people.

You spent the entire topic offending them and condescending to them. So... no. You fail.

Someone who knows how to read between the lines might think that it is a farse or something like that.

I'm going to imagine that when you wrote "knows hot to read between the lines" you massively typoed and were trying to post "is completely retarded".

You actively offended several people. Including an OCSM. So, no. Just... no.