• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Oh, fuck it. Ask Me Anything

It gets really dark in December but otherwise it's okay. last week was actually really sunny but there isn't much daylight. If you go more north into Lapland it's REALLY dark. But you grow to appreciate the drkness after a while, especially since how god damn bright the summer is.

yes it's a characteristical place, you can enjoy the beauty of the cold, and the cute baby face girls that come from there. nice country overall.
nordic girls are unique :D

you mentioned you're bi, do you prefer to be in a committed relationship with a man or a woman?

-ala is common as well.

How about Vänskä? Is that common? My knowledge of Finnish last names spans Vänskä, Hietala, Vuorinen, Holopainen, Nevalainen, and Turunen, all of which have been a part of Nightwish at some point or another.

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
How about Vänskä? Is that common? My knowledge of Finnish last names spans Vänskä, Hietala, Vuorinen, Holopainen, Nevalainen, and Turunen, all of which have been a part of Nightwish at some point or another.
Like I said, nen and ala are the most common suffixes for Finnish last names, in my opinion. Others exist but those are the two main ones.

Like I said, nen and ala are the most common suffixes for Finnish last names, in my opinion. Others exist but those are the two main ones.

So -nen and -ala are like -ez in Spanish? In Mexico they call them dog names because you're as likely to find a Sanchez, Hernandez, Gonzalez, Perez, etc. as you are to find a stay dog on the street. :)

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Yes, I have heard Finnish spoken, and my question is this. How come you all talk so fast with very long spelled words and not pass out from air loss. Even the word for the city of New York is like 40 letters long and broken into a dozen syllables.

Have you been blind since birth, or did you lose your sight over time?

JaanaRuutu

Are you only fucking big cocks, because you can't see the small ones?

And does that leave me out of fucking you?! :(
Well, the guy i preform with is huge, but in the past i've had sex with smaller guys. Size only matters if the guy has absofuckinglutely no clue what he's doing.

How about Riistetyt, Kaaos,Terveet Kädet and Bastards?
Some of the best punk bands are from Finland.

And are you related to Jarkko? :)
Some of those are good but most of my favorites are murrikan. And no, i wish I was. I wouldn't have to work so much. :D

Yes, I have heard Finnish spoken, and my question is this. How come you all talk so fast with very long spelled words and not pass out from air loss. Even the word for the city of New York is like 40 letters long and broken into a dozen syllables.
Because we're not pussies.

shut up, im trying to flirt and i dont know how.
it's okay i find you charming.

How often do you masturbate?

How often would you say the AVERAGE woman masturbates?
Well, I'm a cam girl, so a few times a day. i think the average woman should masturbate as much or as little as she feels she needs to be happy.

Have you been blind since birth, or did you lose your sight over time?
since birth. My children will also be blind. It runs in the family.

it's okay i find you charming.

Stick around a while. You'll find that he's as charming as diaper rash. :thumbsup:

since birth. My children will also be blind. It runs in the family.

:( Damn. Sorry to hear that. Does it bother you to talk about it? I've never really sat down and talked to a blind person about being blind, but I'm curious about some things.

JaanaRuutu

Stick around a while. You'll find that he's as charming as diaper rash. :thumbsup:

:( Damn. Sorry to hear that. Does it bother you to talk about it? I've never really sat down and talked to a blind person about being blind, but I'm curious about some things.
I wouldn't bring it up in a AMA thread if talking about it bothered me.

Do you have a guide dog? How do you train them to take you where you want to go?