• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Official Rep Collectors Congratulations Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad to be over 7000, thanks JCMSVOBODA :thumbsup:

and congratz to everyone I missed :hatsoff:

georges

Staff member
congrats to jcmsvoboda, mythex and calm that I bumped to their new rep levels ;)

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Congrats to dunit on 4000, pussypoppa on 5000 and Calm on 15000! :glugglug:

I'd appreciate some feedback on this question: would anyone be too upset if, from here on, I only did a spreadsheet for 1000 and up? :dunno:

jod0565

Member, you member...
Congratulations to Atlas on 6900, Irony on 15 Grand and IcerFan on 14100!!!

Great job, guys!

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Thanks for putting me over 14K, Mr. rep monster! :hatsoff:

Congrats to VaultDweller on 1000, jumbo_jim and nedbuck on 2000, and CivicKiller80 on 15000. :glugglug:

jod0565

Member, you member...
icerfan said:
I'd appreciate some feedback on this question: would anyone be too upset if, from here on, I only did a spreadsheet for 1000 and up?
IcerFan,
You have been keeping us updated for a long time now and it is not a requirement, so if it will help you, then go for it.
Regardless of your choice, I thank you for the time you've taken and my appreciation is yours.
The levels are changing so fast these days, I know it's hard to keep up with all the Monsters out here. hehe

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
jod0565 said:
IcerFan,
You have been keeping us updated for a long time now and it is not a requirement, so if it will help you, then go for it.
Regardless of your choice, I thank you for the time you've taken and my appreciation is yours.
The levels are changing so fast these days, I know it's hard to keep up with all the Monsters out here. hehe
Well that's one blessing ... but I'd love some more. It does seem that the large majority of those who care about this thread are those above 1K (and especially those well above it).

While I'm here ... congrats to mythex on 4000, AFA on 10000, and Jacksson_77 & Nightcrawler on 12000. :glugglug:

icerfan said:
I'd appreciate some feedback on this question: would anyone be too upset if, from here on, I only did a spreadsheet for 1000 and up? :dunno:
You are doing a great job and I can imagine that your work is growing and growing. I think there's no one who would be upset if you left out the <1000 rep collectors.

Thanks for the rep and the congrats and :glugglug: to all new rep collectors!

:hatsoff: Jackson

pussy+dickdenice said:
Congrats Redshark for 5300+. Your tongue hasn't got white yet. Not licking as much as you should? :D

Great Jod has gone over 21000+, om3ga !@G+. My absence has sent several others to very very high levels of rep. Congratulations to all.
pd

Can any body find out the "rep rario"? The ratio of rep points vs the no of posts?
Name Posts Reps RR
Redshark 850 5309 6.25
Georges 11527 15423 1.34
om3ga 5478 12011 2.19
Jod 7210 21294 2.95
Cost 368 11540 31.36
Calm 2409 14414 5.98
Pitino 5397 12915 2.39
SeraphiM 4846 16594 3.42
JCMSVOBODA 525 15197 28.95

dd

In the OLD days, no one knew who was repping who without a short note. It took about a 100 posts to get one rep point. Only recently people have had so much that they push others up high with a few reps. Take Chewy for example, not around much anymore, everyone liked him, and he has like almost no rep for that reason.

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
I am immensely pleased to congratulate:

Jod0565, Montrealman, Analfan, Seraphim, Civickiller80, Poggy1, Matute, DrDeath67, TallCowboy, Icerfan, Georges, Calm, KungFuDude, D-Rock, Irony, Jacksson77, Cost, Pitino, D-Rock, Om3ga, AFA, Pussy/DickDenice, Holdol, Dohcvtec, Agggelos21, Anker89, Rastagir, TheSatyrIcon, 9inch, Aces&Jacks, Gape Fan, Black Star, Comanduc, Gordar, Undertaker, Jdb67, Stefro, Stek1983, Aegis, Anker89, Genius, KittyKat, RogueWolf, Degenerate Jeb, Analfanette, Marbod, Legzman, TheRedShark, Pussypoppa, Mythex, Dunit, Leafman, Cabey, TT Gal, Iluvbgtits, New Sigreh, Nothingandless, Dixie Normus, Bunker, Lady Love, Beliel

and all board members on their rep points! :thumbsup:

You've been very kind to have given me a lot of rep - thank you very much!
:hatsoff:

JCMSVOBODA said:
I am immensely pleased to congratulate:

Jod0565, Montrealman, Analfan, Seraphim, Civickiller80, Poggy1, Matute, DrDeath67, TallCowboy, Icerfan, Georges, Calm, KungFuDude, D-Rock, Irony, Jacksson77, Cost, Pitino, D-Rock, Om3ga, AFA, Pussy/DickDenice, Holdol, Dohcvtec, Agggelos21, Anker89, Rastagir, TheSatyrIcon, 9inch, Aces&Jacks, Gape Fan, Black Star, Comanduc, Gordar, Undertaker, Jdb67, Stefro, Stek1983, Aegis, Anker89, Genius, KittyKat, RogueWolf, Degenerate Jeb, Analfanette, Marbod, Legzman, TheRedShark, Pussypoppa, Mythex, Dunit, Leafman, Cabey, TT Gal, Iluvbgtits, New Sigreh, Nothingandless, Dixie Normus, Bunker, Lady Love, Beliel

and all board members on their rep points! :thumbsup:

You've been very kind to have given me a lot of rep - thank you very much!
:hatsoff:

I love your formal announcements in this thread and the list just keeps getting longer! :jester:

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Congrats to Dixie Normus on 2000, holdol and our lovebirds pussy+dickdenice on 11000, and poggy1 on 15000! :glugglug:

icerfan said:
Well that's one blessing ... but I'd love some more. It does seem that the large majority of those who care about this thread are those above 1K (and especially those well above it).

While I'm here ... congrats to mythex on 4000, AFA on 10000, and Jacksson_77 & Nightcrawler on 12000. :glugglug:
Icer, IMO you have gone above and beyond by taking the time creating and keeping up with the list of everyones rep status and I for one think you are top notch for caring enough to do this just because you want to! So if you want to change the way you want to do this then PLEASE be my guest! :hatsoff: :thumbsup:

drdeath67 said:
Icer, IMO you have gone above and beyond by taking the time creating and keeping up with the list of everyones rep status and I for one think you are top notch for caring enough to do this just because you want to! So if you want to change the way you want to do this then PLEASE be my guest! :hatsoff: :thumbsup:
I agree with the good Doctor 100%:hatsoff:

Congratulations to analfanette who I just bumped to 7,000:eek: 7,000 already? She'll have more rep then Jod in less then a month:rolleyes:

jod0565

Member, you member...
Congratulations to Tunsty on 5000!!!

Actually it's over 5100, but who's counting?

Congrats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.