• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Official Rep Collectors Congratulations Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My congrates to poggy as well:glugglug: ...and to om3ga - 11,000+:thumbsup:

georges

Staff member
congrats to matute, cost and afa on their new rep levels ;)
thanks for those who give me rep :hatsoff: and congrats to all new rep collectors

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
My congratulations to:

Jod0565, Montrealman, Analfan, Seraphim, Civickiller80, Poggy1, Matute, DrDeath67, TallCowboy, Icerfan, Georges, Calm, KungFuDude, D-Rock, Irony, Jacksson77, Cost, Pitino, D-Rock, Om3ga, AFA, Pussy/DickDenice, Holdol, Dohcvtec, Agggelos21, Anker89, Rastagir, TheSatyrIcon, Aces&Jacks, Gape Fan, Black Star, Comanduc, Gordar, Undertaker, Jdb67, Stefro, Stek1983, Aegis, Anker89, Genius, KittyKat, RogueWolf, Degenerate Jeb, Analfanette, Marbod, Legzman, TheRedShark, Pussypoppa, Leafman, Cabey, TT Gal, Iluvbgtits, New Sigreh, Nothingandless, Dixie Normus, Bunker

and to all members on their well deserved rep points! :thumbsup: :wave2:

Many thanks for the rep given to me!
:hatsoff:

jod0565

Member, you member...
Congratulations to Holdol on 10 Grand, OmThreeGa on 11 Grand and georges, Dr. Death and JCMSVOBODA on 15 Grand!!!
Well done a done and deserved everyone!

Congratulations and Best Wishes to all friends mentioned below
and to you JCMSVOBODA
JCMSVOBODA said:
My congratulations to:

Jod0565, Montrealman, Analfan, Seraphim, Civickiller80, Poggy1, Matute, DrDeath67, TallCowboy, Icerfan, Georges, Calm, KungFuDude, D-Rock, Irony, Jacksson77, Cost, Pitino, D-Rock, Om3ga, AFA, Pussy/DickDenice, Holdol, Dohcvtec, Agggelos21, Anker89, Rastagir, TheSatyrIcon, Aces&Jacks, Gape Fan, Black Star, Comanduc, Gordar, Undertaker, Jdb67, Stefro, Stek1983, Aegis, Anker89, Genius, KittyKat, RogueWolf, Degenerate Jeb, Analfanette, Marbod, Legzman, TheRedShark, Pussypoppa, Leafman, Cabey, TT Gal, Iluvbgtits, New Sigreh, Nothingandless, Dixie Normus, Bunker

and to all members on their well deserved rep points! :thumbsup: :wave2:

Many thanks for the rep given to me!
:hatsoff:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
jod0565 said:
Congratulations to Holdol on 10 Grand, OmThreeGa on 11 Grand and georges, Dr. Death and JCMSVOBODA on 15 Grand!!!
Well done a done and deserved everyone!

Thanks, jod-zero-five-six-five....and a belated "thank you" for those who repped me over the 10K threshold!!!

:thumbsup:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Well done p&d!!!

:jump:

And congrats to PILLOW, who I've bumped past 2K rep (for some Sara Stone pics)

:glugglug:

Congrats Redshark for 5300+. Your tongue hasn't got white yet. Not licking as much as you should? :D

Great Jod has gone over 21000+, om3ga !@G+. My absence has sent several others to very very high levels of rep. Congratulations to all.
pd

Can any body find out the "rep rario"? The ratio of rep points vs the no of posts?
Name Posts Reps RR
Redshark 850 5309 6.25
Georges 11527 15423 1.34
om3ga 5478 12011 2.19
Jod 7210 21294 2.95
Cost 368 11540 31.36
Calm 2409 14414 5.98
Pitino 5397 12915 2.39
SeraphiM 4846 16594 3.42
JCMSVOBODA 525 15197 28.95

dd

jod0565

Member, you member...
Congratulations to OmThreeGa on 12 Grand and Pitino on 13 Grand!
Congratulations to AnalFan on on whopping 17 Grand!!!
Excelente!

Congratufuckinglations to Jod0565, Montrealman, Analfan, Seraphim, Civickiller80, Poggy1, Matute, DrDeath67, TallCowboy, Icerfan, Georges, KungFuDude, D-Rock, Irony, Jacksson77, Cost, Pitino, D-Rock, Om3ga, AFA, Pussy/DickDenice, Holdol, Dohcvtec, Agggelos21, Anker89, Rastagir, TheSatyrIcon, Aces&Jacks, Gape Fan, Black Star, Comanduc, Gordar, Undertaker, Jdb67, Stefro, Stek1983, Aegis, Anker89, Genius, KittyKat, RogueWolf, Degenerate Jeb, Analfanette, Marbod, Legzman, TheRedShark, Pussypoppa, Leafman, Cabey, TT Gal, Iluvbgtits, New Sigreh, Nothingandless, Dixie Normus, Bunker and to anyone I might have left out.

Status
Not open for further replies.