• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Official Rep Collectors Congratulations Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

georges

Staff member
congrats to analfan, jod, the satyricon and undertaker on their new rep levels ;)

Congrats to analfan, civickiller, and Poggy1 for hitting 10,000 rep points. I would also like to congratulate all the new rep collectors. And thanks to everyone that has congratulated and repped me! The board would not be this great without everyone that contributes!

georges said:
congrats to analfan, jod, the satyricon and undertaker on their new rep levels ;)

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Phew, okay.

Congrats to
pussy+dickdenice
TheRedShark
TheSatyrIcon
JCMSVOBODA
georges
Black Star
Gape_Fan
MATUTE
cost
pitino
Nightcrawler
Irony
Aegis
jod0565
TallCowboy
Montrealman
KittyKat
D-rock
Death_blooms08
comanduc
Rogue Wolf
analfan
Icerfan
Seraphim
Gordar
AFA
Jacksson_77
Rastagir
sweetie69
holdol

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
My congratulations to:

Jod0565, Montrealman, Analfan, Poggy1, CivicKiller80, Seraphim, Icerfan, Jacksson77, Georges, Calm, Cost, Pitino, D-Rock, Irony, Pussy/DickDenice, Nightcrawler, Darkman, AFA, Rastagir, TheSatyrIcon, Comanduc, Gordar, Aegis, Undertaker, Stefro, Anker89, Analfanette, Iluvbgtits, Bunker

and all board members on their rep points. :glugglug:

My special congratulations to Matute and TallCowboy, who have got over 10,000! - Very well deserved! :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone for the rep I've received and especially to Pitino who's bumped me over 9,000!
:hatsoff:

Last edited:

jod0565

Member, you member...
Congratulations to all Stone Passers!!!

Congratulations to Calm on 9000, JCM on 9200, MATUTE on 10300!!!

jod0565

Member, you member...
Congratulations to Andy Dufresne on 200, 9Inch on 7500, GENIUS on 4000 and RogueWolf on 4000!!!

jod0565

Member, you member...
Congratulations to our tallest member - Tall Cowbot, Coboy, Tall Cowboy on 10 Grand Plus!!!!! Yeehaw!!!!

Congrats TallCowboy on 10k rep and congrats analfan who I just bumped to 11k.

Thanks for everyone repping me to 9,000. 10k here I come!

I would like to congratulate the following members for passing a rep milestone:

Jod0565, Montrealman, Analfan, Poggy1, CivicKiller80, Seraphim, Icerfan, Jacksson77, Georges, Calm, Cost, Pitino, D-Rock, Irony, Pussy/DickDenice, Darkman, AFA, Rastagir, TheSatyrIcon, Comanduc, Gordar, Aegis, Undertaker, Stefro, Anker89, Analfanette, JCM, Iluvbgtits, and Bunker!

I would also like to extend special congrats to TallCowboy and MATUTE for passing 10,000. Also thanks to everyone for giving me rep and putting me where I am in rep points!

Congrats to...... Jod0565, Montrealman, Analfan, Poggy1, CivicKiller80, Seraphim, Icerfan, Jacksson77, Georges, Calm, Cost, Pitino, D-Rock, Irony, Pussy/DickDenice, Darkman, AFA, Rastagir, TheSatyrIcon, Comanduc, Gordar, Aegis, Undertaker, Stefro, Anker89, Analfanette, JCM, Iluvbgtits,Bunker and georges

Status
Not open for further replies.