• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Octomom's XXX Debut (UNCensored PICS + Video)

claydavis

Major Crimes? Shiiiit.
What can I say? It's like watching a train wreck. As fucked up as it is you want to see it none the less.

Helen Lovejoy "Won't somebody please think of the children!?"

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
imagine all the publicity youd get if you hit that

Cover of Newsweek, an interview with Matt Lauer, BobJustBob brings you New Year's Rockin' Eve. Oh, I could just see it now.

Re: Octomom's XXX Debut

I agree that I'd rather my children see sex than violence, but I think it is a whole other matter for them seeing me or their mother going at it. Even then though, I think it would bother my hypothetical children more than it would me. That said, it's her choice, and somewhat to my surprise, it really only takes a pro makeup job to make her look smoking hot. The condition of her downstairs, i don't know, but I ain't picky, especially if I'm not sticking my dick in it. And though I don't mind watching, I wouldn't to do that due to my policy of no matter how hot, not sticking my dick in crazy.

Wow, 8 kids and no c section scar.

She is phenomenal.

Actually - can't believe nobody else has pointed this out yet - the 8 kids was just her LATEST brood.

She has a grand (gross?) total of 14.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadya_Suleman

I think she looks pretty hot (but I'm wondering why she doesn't show her ass), but I'm wondering how they do photoshop-like stuff for film/video?

She looks decent enough, but I find it a little weird/creepy that they have childrens clothes hanging on the clothesline in the background in one of the pics. That might be bringing it a little too close to home.

Octomom - the final humiliation: Bankrupt Nadya Suleman strips topless to the strains of Rihanna in a bid to pay her bills

Nadya Suleman paid $5,000 (£3,220) to strip at Miami's Playhouse Gentlemen's Club

West Park club ended up attracting 400 customers - twice as many punters as usual

Customers could buy 'I saw Octomom naked at the Playhouse South' T-shirts

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ains-Rihanna-bid-pay-bills.html#ixzz20pPviTf4

Octomom Nadya Suleman makes her stripping debut at The Playhouse Gentleman's Club in Miami, Florida on Friday night

Nadya remove her PVC bra as she dances around the pole

Octomom's second dance saw her dress as a sexy schoolgirl

Nadya went topless to the delight of the punters

Octomom was quite the draw for the Miami club, which attracted twice the amount of punters as normal

Re: Octomom's XXX Debut

She's still got a face only 8 children could love.

14 children. Unless you're implying that 6 of her 14 children couldn't love her face, or course. Which is both understandable and believable.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
octomom.gif

WTF....is that her ass kinda hanging sideways?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I think her ass is kind of wigly and this is an action picture lol

Kind of? It's a rubberband ass in fishnets.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 6861976, member: 114093"]Kind of? It's a rubberband ass in fishnets.

so, solved.

Octomom - the final humiliation: Bankrupt Nadya Suleman strips topless to the strains of Rihanna in a bid to pay her bills

Nadya Suleman paid $5,000 (£3,220) to strip at Miami's Playhouse Gentlemen's Club

West Park club ended up attracting 400 customers - twice as many punters as usual

Customers could buy 'I saw Octomom naked at the Playhouse South' T-shirts

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ains-Rihanna-bid-pay-bills.html#ixzz20pPviTf4

Octomom Nadya Suleman makes her stripping debut at The Playhouse Gentleman's Club in Miami, Florida on Friday night

Nadya remove her PVC bra as she dances around the pole

Octomom's second dance saw her dress as a sexy schoolgirl

Nadya went topless to the delight of the punters

Octomom was quite the draw for the Miami club, which attracted twice the amount of punters as normal

See she's not all that bad! She's makin some cash. I'd hit it!