• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSMs as action heroes!

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I believe I have told you before, but you sure do look like Angelina Jolie in many of your photos.

Yes, you and pretty much every other person who sees me says I look like her. It's a nice compliment, but I prefer to run by my own identity and be my own person rather than always be associated with a celebrity, no matter how pretty said celebrity is.
If Angelina Jolie had never played [NOBABE]Lara Croft[/NOBABE], I would not be getting people say that I should do Tomb Raider cosplay shoots. So... yeah.

I commend you on that and you certainly hold your own on being yourself, was not intended otherwise, your beauty resides in itself and is just as stunning IMHO.

Harley Spencer

Well, using that as a guideline you should never wear anything anywhere since you look awesome all over... :D

Ah sadly I can't, as much as I'd like to walk around naked all the time, I don't think the other women would be too fond of me with their dates, boyfriends and husbands oggling me all over the place.

But I do love lingerie and stuff, so I'd settle for walking around in that.

Ah sadly I can't, as much as I'd like to walk around naked all the time, I don't think the other women would be too fond of me with their dates, boyfriends and husbands oggling me all over the place.

But I do love lingerie and stuff, so I'd settle for walking around in that.

Meh, naked or not I'm sure you'd still be ogled, and I imagine most women would still be jealous... :dunno:

Though hey, maybe you just need to think of the mask as lingerie for your face! :1orglaugh

Harley Spencer

Meh, naked or not I'm sure you'd still be ogled, and I imagine most women would still be jealous... :dunno:

Though hey, maybe you just need to think of the mask as lingerie for your face! :1orglaugh

Nah. My makeup is my lingerie for my face.

And yes, I do get oggles without being naked. When I went out for coffee yesterday, I don't think I passed a single group of guys that didn't say, "Holy shit, god damn" or something along those lines as I passed by. At first I was thinking, "Well this is normal, happens to me all the time." But after like the 10th guy who did it, I started to worry if there was something on my face or if my nipples were popping out of my shirt or a pigeon shit on my hair or something.

Nah. My makeup is my lingerie for my face.

Huh... then I guess since the mask would go over that it would be a dress for your face... :1orglaugh

And yes, I do get oggles without being naked. When I went out for coffee yesterday, I don't think I passed a single group of guys that didn't say, "Holy shit, god damn" or something along those lines as I passed by. At first I was thinking, "Well this is normal, happens to me all the time." But after like the 10th guy who did it, I started to worry if there was something on my face or if my nipples were popping out of my shirt or a pigeon shit on my hair or something.

Maybe you were just having an awesome hair day. Or you're just that oglesome, and normally you just don't notice it as much.

I'd certainly ogle the Hell out of you. But respectfully, because I'm a gentleman. :)

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7678130, member: 579739"]She made a pretty badass Lara before.

She doesn't have any boobs?

The first movie was good, but The Cradle of Life wasn't that good.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7678398, member: 579739"]Ta-da! So she has boobs. She can forever be [NOBABE]Lara Croft[/NOBABE]. And I can be Zatanna. Woo!

Yes, yes you can

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Witty.