• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Support our OCSMs with our brand new Model Stores!!!

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
Tried SMPlayer? I find that runs pretty much everything.
VLC usually does too...certainly doesn't normally have problems with mp4s.

I just played it with WMP and it worked just fine. Are you all up to date?

Also, you're not using windows 8 are you?
Pfft. Windows 8...nah, I'm still using XP. I'm not sure how up to date my WMP is because I never use it; for what it's worth, I tried this video. WMP* just says it doesn't have the codec and VLC gives me sound and incredibly chopped-up (as in, mostly fuzz) video.

I also tried downloading the video again just in case, but there was no change.

* Further testing has WMP unable to play any .mp4s, so that's obviously an update issue. VLC plays all my other .mp4s just fine though...!

VLC usually does too...certainly doesn't normally have problems with mp4s.

I've had problems with VLC before, rarely but it's happened. That's actually why I picked up SMPlayer which I've never personally had any problems with. While it doesn't have as nice a UI, and seems to lack some of the functionality of VLC, it's always run the files that VLC barfed back up at me. And it's free... so except for the time wasted downloading you don't have much to lose giving it a shot.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
I´ve never had an issue with VLC, just make sure that your codecs are up to date.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
I may load them up in this format http://www.m e d i a f i r e .com/?3mhyfxbkmem35ig(you'll have to copy that and paste it into your browser..then take out the spaces...Freeones blocks this one) instead of MP4, but I REALLY like the quality that MP4 gives for about 1/2 the MBs...this isn't anything but a few seconds of a little promo my photographer is working on. On Clips4Sale I load up both formats usually because as much time as some individuals may spend with their computer...it's not to learn how to use it! LOL

Rattrap

I've had problems with VLC before, rarely but it's happened. That's actually why I picked up SMPlayer which I've never personally had any problems with.
Tried SMPlayer, which was better than VLC, but still too choppy to fap to.

I´ve never had an issue with VLC, just make sure that your codecs are up to date.
It's as updated as I know how, now.

I may load them up in this format http://www.m e d i a f i r e .com/?3mhyfxbkmem35ig(you'll have to copy that and paste it into your browser..then take out the spaces...Freeones blocks this one) instead of MP4, but I REALLY like the quality that MP4 gives for about 1/2 the MBs...this isn't anything but a few seconds of a little promo my photographer is working on. On Clips4Sale I load up both formats usually because as much time as some individuals may spend with their computer...it's not to learn how to use it! LOL
No problem with that .wmp - or, again, any other mp4 on my computer. Just this one!

Rattrap

Edit: double post

Tried SMPlayer, which was better than VLC, but still too choppy to fap to.

It's as updated as I know how, now.

No problem with that .wmp - or, again, any other mp4 on my computer. Just this one!

Hmm. Choppy you say? Is your computer really dated? Could be an issue with system resources in relation to decoding. Might want to toss up the performance section of your task manager and see if you're hitting any ceilings.

nastyfalcon

Fuck'en Bitches and Leav'en Stitches
I tried to download a vid, but it was an unknown file type...