• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2018!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There,s nothing better than a Super Hot "Blonde" Mas !
You are such a Sweetheart, I enjoy your Posts so Much :heart::heart::heart:

I still can't get over the amazing pix that were posted this week.... DAMN!!! :drool2:

Let's Start Nomming!!! ;)

Congrats Max!

Congrats Mas!!! Big win. And Mandy, don’t worry about it. We love seeing you on here all the time. You have a private life too which is most important. Live it up. We’re always here for ya.

So sorry I let you guys down not showing up here this week! I have a visitor and just been too tied up with trivial things and kept forgetting. Thanks to all of you who voted for me this week and nice to see so many votesw all together! :)

Reactions: sj1
So far we have the following Noms, And just a reminder, If you are Nomming someone please let them Know. Thanks ;)

Current Noms
Malloy Martini
Angela White

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I will nominate Briana Lee only if she if she brings my Tupperware back to this weekend's card game.

Bri, be the OCSM of the week and make good by me.

Let's Start Voting!!! ;)

Noms
Malloy Martini
Angela White
Mandy Flores
Sensual Bella

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
We’re nearing the final months of the OCSM of the Week for 2018. Here are the last winners and final four in voting since 2014:

2014- Winner - Miss Hybrid...Mandy Flores Harley Spencer Andi Land

2015- Winner - Miss Hybrid...Mandy Flores Briana Lee Andi Land

2016- Winner - Miss Hybrid...Andi Land Harley Spencer Briana Lee / Lolita Borgia

2017- Winner - Masuimi Max...Mandy Flores Jeny Smith Andi Land

id like to add that Mandy Flores was the first winner. i have no idea what the final four was that year

Status
Not open for further replies.