• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2018!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
+1 for Angela White!

angela_white_07.jpg

Don’t forget Briana Lee. Bob nommed her. This is not a vote from me
I was gonna add her and Damn, I really wanted to!!! But "I'll nom her if she returns my TupperWear" is not a Nom.

But Scoot, If you want to take over the contest, You got it. I stated in my post weeks ago I was just a Temp anyways. If you want the job I'll gladly send you the numbers that where sent to me. I can have the PM to you in 5min. Let me know ;)

I was gonna add her and Damn, I really wanted to!!! But "I'll nom her if she returns my TupperWear" is not a Nom.

But Scoot, If you want to take over the contest, You got it. I stated in my post weeks ago I was just a Temp anyways. If you want the job I'll gladly send you the numbers that where sent to me. I can have the PM to you in 5min. Let me know ;)

You’re doing a great job. I wasn’t trying to knock you at all. I just thought you accidentally forgot to put Briana in. No harm no foul my friend.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Congrats Mas!!! Big win. And Mandy, don’t worry about it. We love seeing you on here all the time. You have a private life too which is most important. Live it up. We’re always here for ya.

Thank you :)

I wanna nominate the Very gorgeous and Super Irresistible Mandy Flores ! :heart::heart::heart:

So it's a fun week, got people over for the long labor day weekend and the weather is great :)
Not seeing too many ladies dropping pics this week, probably because they are all busy :)
Haven't seen a couple of these in a while, I have no idea what I was laughing at in the second one! That last one I am pretty sure I was just trying to get a tan in those hard to tan places :)

108.jpg

211.jpg

202.jpg

You’re doing a great job. I wasn’t trying to knock you at all. I just thought you accidentally forgot to put Briana in. No harm no foul my friend.
It's all good man ;) :coolthumb:

Current Results
Malloy Martini 2
Angela White 1
Mandy Flores 7
Sensual Bella 0

Keep Those Votes Cumming!!! ;)

Mandy Flores drives me crazy, in a great way. Mandy, you have my vote this week. And you had my votes pretty much all of August too. I wish I were this guy:

628AC013-0E0C-4763-9C8E-948997144E3B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.