• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I vote for the Bukakke Queen in Spirit & of the hopefully Sometime in the Future ... Mandy Flores. :yesyes:

[B said:
Mandy Flores[/B]]Thank you Chucky! Sorry to be MIA lately, you probably were aware the AVN/AEE convention was on in Vegas this last week. Sadly, I did not win the best Bukakke scene, they said I wasn't qualified because I've never done one.
:rofl2: Wooooooo! You had me going there for a couple of seconds, Mandy. You got me good. All droolingly excited, I immediately went, "WHAT? Mandy Gone Bukakke? For REAL? What, when, where, how can I see this?!!!" :D You're funny as you are Dirrrtayly Gorgeous and Gorgeously Dirrrtay, Mandy!

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Thank you for the votes guys!

I hear someone is in favor of my pink bits...

010.jpg

011.jpg

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Cast my vote for Mandy, this time around.
An honor Sir, Thank you , this week. :)

My vote goes to Mandy Flores
Thank you !

My vote to Mandy
Good man! I think you voted for the miss last time we were head to head, but I'm not gonna go dig that up to look! :)

:eek: What a surprise! :D
There's plenty of loyal supporters to ALL of us ladies who will always back them, no need for sarcasm... but I still tried to give you some rep anyway cause it did make me giggle a little :) :)

Miss Hybrid 5
Harley Spencer 7
Mandy Flores 4
Alley Baggett 8

its looking quite tight. 1 day left to vote
I seriously want to vote for all of these gorgeous women that none of us deserve to be seeing this way but somehow we are blessed! Unfortunately my ego won't let me end this week TOO far behind.... I vote for me :):chickendance::nanner::rofl2::lick:

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
There's plenty of loyal supporters to ALL of us ladies who will always back them, no need for sarcasm... but I still tried to give you some rep anyway cause it did make me giggle a little :) :)
Don't worry i understand, i just like to tease people. ;)
And i can't blame him you're a sexy fuck! :D

ban-one

Works for panties
I vote for the Bukakke Queen in Spirit & of the hopefully Sometime in the Future ... Mandy Flores. :yesyes:

:rofl2: Wooooooo! You had me going there for a couple of seconds, Mandy. You got me good. All droolingly excited, I immediately went, "WHAT? Mandy Gone Bukakke? For REAL? What, when, where, how can I see this?!!!" :D You're funny as you are Dirrrtayly Gorgeous and Gorgeously Dirrrtay, Mandy!

I'm surprised Mandy didn't spot this and add this:
20151221061928_photo_l.jpg

http://clips4sale.com/studio/33729/15648872

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I seriously want to vote for all of these gorgeous women that none of us deserve to be seeing this way but somehow we are blessed! Unfortunately my ego won't let me end this week TOO far behind.... I vote for me :):chickendance::nanner::rofl2::lick:

i did give you another extra vote for helping out during Harley's week, so if you wanted to use that one too you could

more than 14 1/2 hours left to vote

Status
Not open for further replies.