• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlleyBaggett

Playboy XXX Super Star
Official Checked Star Member
Thanks Mandy! You are SO awesome!! Luv U!
Well....what I would love more than anything....if anyone is interested....head over to my profile at https://www.niteflirt.com/AlleyBaggett#goodies
There, you can check out all of my naughtiest videos! I update them regularly....make sure you click through the pages! There are lots!
Thank you for supporting all of our work!!!
With Wet Kisses...
XOXO
ALLEY
p.s. Mandy, I just love your personality and damn you know how to put it down....even for your lucky fans in person! WHOA, what lucky, lucky guys!

Hey congrats to Alley!!
Look I know some of you live with mom and your main source of income is food stamps, but maybe once a month you could pick one of these ladies that come in here and play with us, and contribute $25 bucks to join one of their websites! When you honestly think about how much you are getting for that it's a great deal! Really it's like you skip a night of pizza and beer ONE TIME in a month and it's covered! :) Also don't forget to LET HER KNOW YOU JOINED too. I have been blessed by a few of you who have joined up, a couple who have been reoccurring members for months on end as well, and it is so much appreciated!

Again congrats Alley, and thanks to all of you boys showing love to all of us! :)
These boys below showed amazing support for my work over the years and look what they got! :coolthumb::pathead:
C38-m_zVYAA445H.jpg

C38u4glVMAEb_Jg.jpg

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
I'll keep the booty theme going and nominate Andi Land for dropping THIS a few days ago :eek:

http://**********/Andi_Candi/Andi_Land/First_Anal :booty:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I would like to give her the first vote, because not only do I agree, but I called it. She knows!

AlleyBaggett

Playboy XXX Super Star
THANK YOU for the congrats boys!!! You are SO SO sweet!!
MUAHHH
Have fun voting and noming this week!
:)
BTW: I just saw that Andy Land link and OMG, those pics are HOT HOT HOT and OMG she looks SO cute in those shots!!!! :)

Hey congrats to Alley!!
Look I know some of you live with mom and your main source of income is food stamps, but maybe once a month you could pick one of these ladies that come in here and play with us, and contribute $25 bucks to join one of their websites! When you honestly think about how much you are getting for that it's a great deal! Really it's like you skip a night of pizza and beer ONE TIME in a month and it's covered! :) Also don't forget to LET HER KNOW YOU JOINED too. I have been blessed by a few of you who have joined up, a couple who have been reoccurring members for months on end as well, and it is so much appreciated!

You know hurling insults doesn't really exactly scream come buy my content at least to me, but you continuously win this competition over and over so obviously everyone else enjoys it. oh well

anyways, I nominate Harley again. maybe 3rd time is the charm this time lol

THANK YOU for the congrats boys!!! You are SO SO sweet!!
MUAHHH
Have fun voting and noming this week!
:)
BTW: I just saw that Andy Land link and OMG, those pics are HOT HOT HOT and OMG she looks SO cute in those shots!!!! :)

Super Well done Alley, glad you like Andi also.

Harley Spencer

I was captivatingly enthralled by the Grounded Essential Dinosaur. :catpopcorn:
Consequently ... I nominate Harley Spencer.

Thank you Chuck!

You know hurling insults doesn't really exactly scream come buy my content at least to me, but you continuously win this competition over and over so obviously everyone else enjoys it. oh well

anyways, I nominate Harley again. maybe 3rd time is the charm this time lol

Ha Chuck got me this time, though I certainly appreciate Double Nom ;)

Let's see if this gif works this time.

GiantEvilFallowdeer-size_restricted.gif

It worked! I swear it looks way smoother and less choppy in its original form. P&H likes tiny files argh.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
The Giant Evil Fallow Deer GIF worked perfectly, Harley. :coolthumb: It isn't sideways or any of those problems you had been experiencing before.

Whew! VERY Nice Sssssssss! :drool2: Love it. Fantasy Bait. :D Captivating Enthralled: The Sequel :rubbel:
Dayyyyy-Um! You are GOOD, Harley! :bowdown: And Essential. :D

ban-one

Works for panties

It worked! I swear it looks way smoother and less choppy in its original form. P&H likes tiny files argh.

It's working very well for me :rubbel:

Thank you Chuck!

Ha Chuck got me this time, though I certainly appreciate Double Nom ;)

Glad to see the gif files are working for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.