• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
One vote for Alley, one vote for Harley :booty: :booty:

I'd like you use my first vote for Alley and my 2nd vote for Masuimi :yesyes::yesyes:
Thanks for the extra vote this week, Doc :thumbsup:

AlleyBaggett

Playboy XXX Super Star
Official Checked Star Member
I'm blushing... You are such a babe!!! and such a pro at what you do!! You have to teach me a thing or two :)

I LOVE your naughty dirty work! You are SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOO good at it!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMM LUV YOU TOO!!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE VOTE, I am truly honored to get your vote ultra sexxxy girl! Deep kissses to you! :)

XOOX
ALLEY

Oh thank you sweetness! I have been off working so much I haven't been getting to much of any of my forum responsibilities!

I hope you are having fun with this little love fest thread here! I am goin g to return the favor to you and cast my vote right back to you..... tag you're it!

I'm starting to shoot more 'mom' MILF videos lately, had this one hit number one at C4S for over 9 days! LOL
mom%20and%20son%20share%20a%20bed%20gif.gif

we'll have to conspire together and blow peoples minds some day! :)
Count one for Alley, Mr.Jitna.

AlleyBaggett

Playboy XXX Super Star
Thank you all for the votes!!!! Big kisses all over you!

Gosh, all of you boys/girls....your votes....and all your hot pictures/messages REALLY TURN ME ON!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! Now, I'm really ready to get into "Mandy Mode" :)

I need to feel cum on me....... mmmmmmmm.

I love you all girls of the week and naughty boys who love them!!!!!!!!

XOXO
ALLEY
mmmmmmmmmmm

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
One vote for Alley, one vote for Harley :booty: :booty:

whered that second vote come from? i only gave extra votes to people who voted every week last month. did i miss that you did?

little more than 9 hours left to vote

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Mandy Flores said:
we'll have to conspire together and blow peoples minds some day! :)

Alley Baggett said:
I'm blushing... You are such a babe!!! and such a pro at what you do!! You have to teach me a thing or two :)

I LOVE your naughty dirty work! You are SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOO good at it!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMM LUV YOU TOO!!!!
Oh Yes Yes Yes YES YESSSSSS! Please oh PLEASE ... you two definitely MUST conspire together and blow our minds some day. If possible, today or tomorrow or next week. :yesyes: :D I second the motion for said conspiring and blowing to take place. :catpopcorn:

BTW, Alley, just in case you hadn't checked it out, stroll on over to Mandy's Official FreeOnes Lair & Thread. WARNING: It gets HOT in there! And HARD! :D

AlleyBaggett

Playboy XXX Super Star
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH GUYS and GIRLS!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!! SO SO EXCITING!!!

YOU ALL REALLY KNOW HOW TO MAKE A GIRLS PANTIES WET!!!!!!!!!! :)

I must say, this week has definitely been the hottest one I've experienced since I first became nominated last year! SO SO MUCH FUN!!!

Thank you for putting a great big smile on my face!!!

:heart: you ALL!!!!!!

XOXO
ALLEY

Attachments

• 000003440.jpeg
    000003440.jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 173
  • 000003414.jpeg
    000003414.jpeg
    111.9 KB · Views: 196
  • 000003454.jpeg
    000003454.jpeg
    85.8 KB · Views: 174

Mandy Flores

Hey congrats to Alley!!
Look I know some of you live with mom and your main source of income is food stamps, but maybe once a month you could pick one of these ladies that come in here and play with us, and contribute $25 bucks to join one of their websites! When you honestly think about how much you are getting for that it's a great deal! Really it's like you skip a night of pizza and beer ONE TIME in a month and it's covered! :) Also don't forget to LET HER KNOW YOU JOINED too. I have been blessed by a few of you who have joined up, a couple who have been reoccurring members for months on end as well, and it is so much appreciated!

Again congrats Alley, and thanks to all of you boys showing love to all of us! :)
These boys below showed amazing support for my work over the years and look what they got! :coolthumb::pathead:
C38-m_zVYAA445H.jpg

C38u4glVMAEb_Jg.jpg

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
:) Thank you for heading such a fun weekly sexy thing!

BTW.... What was the final count? just wondering.... Thanks!

KISS KISS
XO

im glad youve been enjoying, Alley. the final count was you 20, Harley 12, Masuimi 6, Mandy 2.

so what do you think, Alley, are we ready to start next week's nominations?

Last edited:

AlleyBaggett

Playboy XXX Super Star
WOW!! Lot's of votes!! NICE!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!
It was really nice to have lots of participation from everyone!

Next week's nom's.....sure! Let's do it! Let's see what beauty's you decided to join us this week :)
XOXO

im glad youve been enjoying, Alley. the final count was you 20, Harley 12, Masuimi 6, Mandy 2.

so what do you think, Alley, are we ready to start next week's nominations?

AlleyBaggett

Playboy XXX Super Star
Thanks Mandy! You are SO awesome!! Luv U! :)
Well....what I would love more than anything....if anyone is interested....head over to my profile at https://www.niteflirt.com/AlleyBaggett#goodies
There, you can check out all of my naughtiest videos! I update them regularly....make sure you click through the pages! There are lots!
Thank you for supporting all of our work!!!
With Wet Kisses...
XOXO
ALLEY
p.s. Mandy, I just love your personality and damn you know how to put it down....even for your lucky fans in person! WHOA, what lucky, lucky guys!

Hey congrats to Alley!!
Look I know some of you live with mom and your main source of income is food stamps, but maybe once a month you could pick one of these ladies that come in here and play with us, and contribute $25 bucks to join one of their websites! When you honestly think about how much you are getting for that it's a great deal! Really it's like you skip a night of pizza and beer ONE TIME in a month and it's covered! :) Also don't forget to LET HER KNOW YOU JOINED too. I have been blessed by a few of you who have joined up, a couple who have been reoccurring members for months on end as well, and it is so much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.