• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
My vote goes to Briana Lee.

Just a reminder Bri...ass hat of the year is coming up. I'm gonna need a strong, hot lady to be my number one. I want it to be you.

To the other ladies, i will be doing my best to help you all win OCSM of the week, in the future, and would love to have as many of you in my stable, as I can. Of course this offer comes with board wide protection from shit bag posters, that need to be put in their place.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Sorry jitna, l was unaware the board had voted for me twice.
Anyway, yes call it 2 votes for Sherry Stunns

no problem. i assumed it was the board fucking around, but i figured i should make sure.

Doc, Thanks for that special 3x vote, and I'd like to use it on Jeny please !! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

well, thank you for voting so often

things are getting very close and theres only 9 hours left

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I think this multiple vote thing is discouraging voter turnout.

that may be true, but i wanted to award people who voted weekly as opposed to people who only showed up when 1 specific girl is nominated. we had 23 individual people vote this week, which while not amazing, aint too bad. as far as i can tell has always been the biggest determinate in voter turnout is OCSM participation and i dont know how to increase that. id be happy to hear ideas. and if people dont like me awarding extra votes than i can easily stop awarding them. thats up to the people

- - - Updated - - -

and the winners this week are...Briana Lee and Jeny Smith!!!

congratulations to Briana and Jeny!

Status
Not open for further replies.