• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

sj1

Love & Basketball
I will go with Briana Lee. Welcome Emily, thank you for the beautiful pics and no problem understand you are busy , appreciate you taking time to say hello.;) Have a safe and good night.

SherryStunns

Official Checked Star Member
Thank you for the nomination! Greatly appreciated and will be working more so on learning this board and getting more of my content up! Will uploading pics ASAP!

Love & Lust!

Sherry Stunns

Hi everyone, and thank you for nominating me!

Sorry I am a little bit late to respond here, I was on the road for basically 2 weeks (what an amazing time!) so I wasn't paying much attention to life on the internet.
What a surprise, and thank you all for the warm welcome! I am new here so I'm trying to learn my way around the message boards, hopefully I'm posting this reply in the right place (bear with me) but I'll also be making an AMA post very soon. I've been feeling a little camera shy for a long while now, which is a topic I covered in a post on my new blog (link coming soon) but I finally stepped back in front of the lens last month and here are couple pics from that shoot. Hopefully this upload works, if so I'll add more and some of my favorite oldies. :)

Xo,
Em

View attachment 570734
View attachment 570735

gawd, you're gorgeous.

Jeny gets my vote this week cause she's been posting some great Youtube videos on her FO thread
and this sexy, HOT roof top photo shoot video of her in Moscow is just stunning !! :yesyes::thumbsup:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Not to say that Mr. J is voting like this :dotdot: ... But I found this here from 2012 :clap: (in the beautiful eyes section).

i dont know why youre looking back at 2012, but you probably only had to check the little thing under my name to see that im a fan of Miss Briana

and now extra votes! EricLindros, RJS13, SJ1, Rock111x, theWhiteDevil, BlueCountach, Flyboy, XFire, RodgerBama, Ban-one, Miss Hybrid, Dazza, and noneother than John8581 himself all get an extra vote for voting every week last month!

and a special bonus 3X vote is awarded to SJ1, Dazza, and Flyboy who have voted EVERY time this year. this vote when used will count as 3 votes for the lady its used on

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Thank you for the nomination! Greatly appreciated and will be working more so on learning this board and getting more of my content up! Will uploading pics ASAP!

Love & Lust!

Sherry Stunns

Nice to see you here Sherry.

Doc, this is a vote!

• Love
Reactions: sj1
Status
Not open for further replies.