• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Harley ... I have a theory on your picture flipping / rotating thing. I could be wrong, but it's possible that it is NOT a Pimp & Host problem, but rather a FreeOnes problem. As you can see, only 1 out of those 3 pics was rotated to its side. That one happens to be the one that is hands down the tallest out of those 3 pics. It is 1000px taller than the other 2 pics that didn't get rotated. Maybe FreeOnes has a certain limit for how tall pics can be and if they exceed that limit ... FreeOnes will rotate them to their side.

Cuz when I download that pic that is on its side here in FreeOnes ... the downloaded version is oriented correctly.

For example, I have a Blog on which I found out by accident that apparently images in the Sidebar do have a height limit. When that height limit is exceeded, the image will be downsized and not displayed in its true height.

Don't worry about the rotated status of your pic, Harley. It's not like we don't rotate pics when necessary for our Siggies here and there. And it doesn't diminish their Wank Factor. :D Your rotated pic is perfectly fine ... definitely Wank Worthy! Especially in its life size version. Whew! :rubbel:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Miss Hybrid 3
Andi Land 2
Briana Lee 2
Harley Spencer 1
Lolita Borgia 0

The first day of the Finals are complete. just 6 more days until we find out who will be the OOTWOFTY!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Oh I could SO vote for any of you ladies, and of course I ALWAYS support our Queen Tart when it comes down to it :)
But seeing Lolita with no votes makes me sad... so..... I will stick with my first round vote!

Kisses to all of you! Looking forward to the New Year and all it brings.

393.jpg

402.jpg

405.jpg

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Oh I could SO vote for any of you ladies, and of course I ALWAYS support our Queen Tart when it comes down to it :)
But seeing Lolita with no votes makes me sad... so..... I will stick with my first round vote!

Kisses to all of you! Looking forward to the New Year and all it brings.

393.jpg

402.jpg

405.jpg

Thank you for the nearly vote Mandy.

Stunning photos of you and your pussy. Do you have any of you with THE riding crop?

Re: OCSM of the Year 2016

AndiLand_SJ01.jpg

Reading in between the lines Mandy I had the same Problem

AndiLand_SJ02.jpg

Just who do you Vote for ?

AndiLand_SJ03.jpg

Merry Christmas to you Mandy And . . . . Andi,Andi,Andi . . . etc !

One vote for Miss Hybrid's wet hot box

AndiLand

Oh wow, I can't believe I made it into the Final Five! It's an honour to be included in the mix with these fine ladies. Thanks so much for the support guys, it's always a pleasure to stop in when I can!

Hope we've all had a happy holiday and are ready to ring in 2017! I'm still singing Christmas carols over here...

AndiLand_HapHol01.jpg

AndiLand_HapHol02.jpg

AndiLand_HapHol03.jpg

AndiLand_HapHol04.jpg

+1 for Harley! Happy seriously needs to come vote.

001.jpg

I do. And I shall. And I am. See?

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 9690165, member: 579739"]Thank you! Yes, he absolutely does. He's sitting here playing his Christmas present, and I have told him he needs to pop in here.

You did. And I'm here. And I'm doing that.

Obviously I shall vote for my lovely wife, Mrs. Harley Spencer-HappyJoyJoy. :D (We totally need to start hyphenating that last name...)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Obviously I shall vote for my lovely wife, Mrs. Harley Spencer-HappyJoyJoy. :D (We totally need to start hyphenating that last name...)

Knock me on my ass with a feather. You two got married. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness. Nice seeing you back on the boards HHJJ. Don't be a stranger.

Harley, dump that shithead. Come back to NY where you will find the kind of man (Bob) that will treat you as you deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.