• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member

Briana Lee

and the winner of the 2nd OCSM of the Week this year is...Jemma Valentine!!!

congratulations, Jemma, on your first win! There's sure to be plenty more. we will begin next weeks nominations as soon as you say so

Congrats on your first win babe! :partysml:

And I will nom Masuimi please :)

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Congratulations on your 1st of what is hopefully many more wins, Jemma! :partysml:
Hopefully you stick around and do become a regular here on FreeOnes and become one of "The Board Girls" as we affectionately call those girls who are true regulars here at FreeOnes. An exclusive, very small group of awesome girls who take the time to hang out here regularly, which we all know that with y'all's extremely busy schedules is a difficult task.

It is way more common for Newbie OCSMs to disappear shortly after they make their entrance at FreeOnes. Some even get a win as OCSM of the Week and still disappear shortly thereafter.

Oh and yes, I can imagine what a scorching team you and Tiffany Doll make, Jemma. :drool2: I've seen her work and now having seen yours, Wooooooo! Would it even be legal generating that much HEAT? :D

Harley Spencer

Congrats Jemma... I nominate Harley Spencer please

Thank you Big Guy!

Five beautiful women so hard to choose,but I think I'll vote for sexy Harley.

Thanks for vote!

It's taking me like half an hour just to get a few pictures to post here. Apparently my computer is a hunk of junk and the internet doesn't want to cooperate. Anyway... I finally got it to submit and here's some pics to hopefully tempt some others ;)

005.jpg

003.jpg

And for those of you who haven't heard or seen the post about it, I'm now shooting boy/girl. It's super exciting! I must share it with the whole world. A teaser to catch you up :)

004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.