• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will vote for Jemma this week

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
That face --- gorgeous, that hair and yes ... those legs and that ASS in those Orange Leggings! :drool2: :drool1: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel:
DAMN! That ASS! :catpopcorn: Did I mention your Ass, Jemma? Well, just in case I didn't ... that ASS! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
You look absolutely Magically Delicious in that pic, Jemma. :yesyes: :drawheart:

Long Live Leggings! :D

Your Leggings partner looks familiar, Jemma. Is that by any chance Tiffany Doll?

LOL everyone seems to hate on Toronto from other parts of Canada... apparently we're supposed to think we're the centre of the universe, us Torontonians. I'm glad you can see past that for me babe ;)

Hope you enjoyed what you found xx

View attachment 461109
Hopefully you think of this next time you see the CN tower...
View attachment 461111
View attachment 461110

I do really enjoy your towers, Jemma. Well, one website says you're from Montreal...so I'll stick with that. Big Habs fan, but for you I'd gladly visit Toronto. I"m sure you would make me feel welcome...;)

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
and the winner of the 2nd OCSM of the Week this year is...Jemma Valentine!!!

congratulations, Jemma, on your first win! There's sure to be plenty more. we will begin next weeks nominations as soon as you say so

Jemma Valentine

Official Checked Star Member
I do really enjoy your towers, Jemma. Well, one website says you're from Montreal...so I'll stick with that. Big Habs fan, but for you I'd gladly visit Toronto. I"m sure you would make me feel welcome...;)

I grew up in Toronto but now I have a place in Montreal....
I'm like a foreigner everywhere I go lol

Status
Not open for further replies.