• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I will nominate Briana Lee this week, I forgot how many times this makes her being nominated this year

That's not cool, this is supposed to be a fun contest and Jitna doesn't have to do this at all, the girls and us fans are supposed to have fun.

Sorry if you were offended by this............but I stand by what I said. I agree this is supposed to be fun. But you, me, and everyone else here knows how "this movie" will end. Sorry to say the truth and I have no problem with MH snowballing everyone - just don't act shocked and offended when she wins by 15+ votes.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Sorry if you were offended by this............but I stand by what I said. I agree this is supposed to be fun. But you, me, and everyone else here knows how "this movie" will end. Sorry to say the truth and I have no problem with MH snowballing everyone - just don't act shocked and offended when she wins by 15+ votes.

as Miss has only not won once in the past 3 years, thats sadly pretty accurate

also, i guess we're voting

Lolita Borgia 1
Briana Lee 2
Miss Hybrid 1

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
as Miss has only not won once in the past 3 years, thats sadly pretty accurate

also, i guess we're voting

Lolita Borgia 1
Briana Lee 2
Miss Hybrid 1

Maybe I should stand down again, like I did before when I asked not to be nommed, as I do not want the bit of fun we have here to be spoiled or in any way to become bitter. If I remember correctly I also suggested the rule not to be nommed if you had won the previous week, to stop it becoming boring.

This week I vote for Loli.

Status
Not open for further replies.