• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ban-one

Works for panties
Congrats, Miss :clap:

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
yesss.gif
Thank you for the all the votes and the congratulations. It is lovely to still be able to land a win!

I
mememe.gif
have an idea...
egyptian.gif
Let's nom...

Congrats Miss - I don't think there was ever a doubt about you winning! :bounce:

congrats Miss

I nom Lolita

Spank you for the nom Mr BigGuy *kisses* :kiss:

Lolita Borgia
Samantha Kelly

who will be the next nom?

Yes "Mr J", I would Love to nominate my Favourite Blonde (sometimes) The Gorgeous "Mas"
Only One Step away from "The 7th Heaven Club"
which includes, Mandy, Harley and Little Miss

Jeny Smith

As Mister Chuck said a few weeks ago...I nominate the lovely Exhibitionist Extraordinaire Jeny Smith. But now I say it!

Wow this means so much for me to be nominated by YOU!!! thank you!!!

Just something from me: Hope you tube won't delete it fast!
P.S. i have no clue who made this video and uploaded it to youtube but it happens all the time, people upload it, youtube bans it :o)

Harley Spencer

Just got back from vacation on Sunday! I am very sad to be back in cold weather with no more ocean to look at and no more round the clock free food, then the very next day upon my return, a diagnosis of asthma at the doctor's office. And then there was yesterday...

But! I get to be back here doing my thang :booty:

And it looks like everyone had lots of fun with Miss Hybrid running the show for a week, and a big congrats to the win!

I see we have Mr. Jitna back again.

ban-one

Works for panties
Just got back from vacation on Sunday! I am very sad to be back in cold weather with no more ocean to look at and no more round the clock free food, then the very next day upon my return, a diagnosis of asthma at the doctor's office. And then there was yesterday...

But! I get to be back here doing my thang :booty:

And it looks like everyone had lots of fun with Miss Hybrid running the show for a week, and a big congrats to the win!

I see we have Mr. Jitna back again.

I have asthma too, but you should look on the bright side of that, you got it as old as you are where I got it when I was like 5. And as bad as it is as an adult, it's much worse as a kid and you can't breathe and panic and make things worse. If you want someone to talk to about it, I know we probably don't have it the same way, but I'd be happy to help you :)

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 9634533, member: 579739"]But! I get to be back here doing my thang :booty:

we're all very glad to have you back, Harley!

Lolita Borgia
Samantha Kelly
Masuimi Max
Jeny Smith

so in honor of Harley's thang, start stuffing them boxes!

Harley Spencer

I have asthma too, but you should look on the bright side of that, you got it as old as you are where I got it when I was like 5. And as bad as it is as an adult, it's much worse as a kid and you can't breathe and panic and make things worse. If you want someone to talk to about it, I know we probably don't have it the same way, but I'd be happy to help you :)

The not being able to breathe is the thing. I've been spending about the last 2 months struggling to breathe, wheezing, not getting enough air, not being able to sleep through the night, waking up every morning feeling like death and wanting to cough my lungs out, then going to bed the same way. Even with the two puffers (one 4 times a day, the other 2 times a day), it's still not perfect, as I'm still having issues with it. I've been having episodes like this for about 7 or 8 years now, where I'd get this issue for a few weeks or months, then it'd go away, only to come back again later. This is just the first time a doctor has actually taken me seriously about it and finally helped, at least a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.