• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie Idol

Official Checked Star Member
Thanks for the votes you guys! Grats to the lovely Lolita! ;)

Happy Halloween everyone!!
fappy%20halloween.gif

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ellie-idol said:
Ellie Idol[/URL][/B], post: 9624887, member: 838991"]Thanks for the votes you guys! Grats to the lovely Lolita! ;)

fappy%20halloween.gif
Oh snap, I could do some amazing things to those creamy thighs and nipple. OUCH!!!

Who is running the show this week? If Miss Hybrid isn't moderating the contest this week I would like to nominate her please. TY

BTW Miss, you did a fantastic job last week running the contest.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Who is running the show this week? If Miss Hybrid isn't moderating the contest this week I would like to nominate her please. TY

unless another OCSM wants to give it a try, im back in charge. we have 6 more contest left this year (including this week's), so if any OCSM wants to give it a try feel free to volunteer.

it looks like we have our first nom. who wants to add another and give Miss some company?

jitna

I don't know how you keep it up all year Doc!

ive got to say its certainly easier keeping it up with the help of you, Harley, and the other OCSM

What is the leader board looking like for OCSMOTWOTY ?

assuming i didnt miss anything, it looks like this:

Mandy Flores 7
Harley Spencer 7
Miss Hybrid 6
Masuimi Max 6
Andi Land 5
Briana Lee 4
Jeny Smith 3
Callista Model 2
Lolita Borgia 2
Jemma Valentine 1
Ivy Adams 1
Anna Bell Peaks 1
Michelle Jean 1
Charlee Chase 1
Lucy OHara 1
Lauren Phillips 1
Lacie James 1
Reagan Foxx 1
Bobbi Dylan 1

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Thanks for the votes you guys! Grats to the lovely Lolita! ;)

fappy%20halloween.gif
Oh Ellie I am sorry I missed you in here, let me know next time! :)

Spank you to everyone for your votes & support! Plus a BIG special thanks to Miss Hybrid who certainly knows how to keep a thread thriving *hehe* :yesyes:

CwFms4mUEAAZIp8.jpg
Wow Loli! Love the Halloween look! :) Hope you had a blast playing trick or treat in some way these boys can only dream of :)

unless another OCSM wants to give it a try, im back in charge. we have 6 more contest left this year (including this week's), so if any OCSM wants to give it a try feel free to volunteer.

it looks like we have our first nom. who wants to add another and give Miss some company?

You getting burned out Doc? I think you always do the perfect job at it :)

jitna

You getting burned out Doc? I think you always do the perfect job at it :)

thank you, Mandy. thats very kind of you to say. i dont know if id say I was burned out per se, but it was nice these past few weeks when Harley and Miss took charge and i wasnt responsible for cajoling people to nom some sexy ladies

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
[B said:
Mandy Flores[/B]]Oh Ellie I am sorry I missed you in here, let me know next time!
Feel free to inform Ellie on Twitter or e-mail that she's been nominated for OCSM of the Week, Mandy. I already sent her a PM, but I don't know if that'll be enough. I don't have Twitter.

ban-one

Works for panties
Feel free to inform Ellie on Twitter or e-mail that she's been nominated for OCSM of the Week, Mandy. I already sent her a PM, but I don't know if that'll be enough. I don't have Twitter.

I covered you on them both

Status
Not open for further replies.