• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ban-one

Works for panties

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
By the way Jitna, since Happy and I are going on a cruise in two weeks, I will likely not be able to be around much then. Leaving the 29th and coming back on the 6th of November I think.

so what youre saying is that we're going to be seeing a lot Harley sunbathing pictures? im glad you found a way to get out of that canadian cold. i serve at your pleasure, Harley. i promise to make sure you dont have to worry about this thread while youre on vacation. maybe we can even find another OCSM to fill in for you? maybe Mandy or Miss would like to have fun for a week?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I have to vote for Masuimi, because secretly she's a ninja.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jeny-smith said:
Jeny Smith[/URL][/B], post: 9602861, member: 923238"]I see! well i'd come if it would have warm weather other there :o)

If you come in summer it is warm. Usually summer lasts from the 14th to the 17Th of July. Outside of those dates it rains, unless it is cold and it snows.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
so what youre saying is that we're going to be seeing a lot Harley sunbathing pictures? im glad you found a way to get out of that canadian cold. i serve at your pleasure, Harley. i promise to make sure you dont have to worry about this thread while youre on vacation. maybe we can even find another OCSM to fill in for you? maybe Mandy or Miss would like to have fun for a week?

I'll ruin it for a week Doc, butt not next week as I am heading North for a few days.

Miss Can Do It

-u

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you love!
boxing-big-boobs-samantha-kelly.JPG

Wow, Samantha could do some damage with those! What a great photo!

If you come in summer it is warm. Usually summer lasts from the 14th to the 17Th of July. Outside of those dates it rains, unless it is cold and it snows.

That's OK cause it's ALWAYS WARM inside Hybrid Manor no matter what the weather is outside :flame::boobies::hybrid:
Anyway, I sure hope Jeny CUMS to visit you someday :yesyes:

pic003.jpg

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I'll ruin it for a week Doc, butt not next week as I am heading North for a few days.

Miss Can Do It

-u

that wood be wonderful, Miss. if i understand it correctly, Harley has it well in hand for the next two week and i can finish off Harley...'s week at the end of october. then you can tart on Halloween

ban-one

Works for panties
that wood be wonderful, Miss. if i understand it correctly, Harley has it well in hand for the next two week and i can finish off Harley...'s week at the end of october. then you can tart on Halloween

Looks like getting one of the girls to run things for a bit is working out better than either of us thought

Status
Not open for further replies.