• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 9599172, member: 579739"]Miss Masuimi Max is not in the running this week. Check out the noms below.
That's ok, but that's still my vote.

Samantha Kelly also (nommed her but didn't vote for her. Whoopsies on my part)

Did you at least get your NFL games straight?

You: Firstly, congrats Harley To business, nomming Samantha Kelly again this week. Missed by one vote Feeling like the Ravens did yesterday after playing Kansas City

Me:Ravens didn't play KC Chiefs yesterday, They played Oakland.

You were waaaaay off. LMFAO

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Harley Spencer said:
Miss Masuimi Max is not in the running this week. Check out the noms below.
That's ok, but that's still my vote.
You're not helping anything. First you complain that you want some different choices other than "the same 5 girls week after week" ... then you vote for one of those very same said girls when she hasn't even been nominated. AND reiterate that vote after Harley informs you that she's not in the running this week. Repeating an invalid vote isn't going to make it valid. It's a wasted vote ... down the drain.

You're not helping anything. First you complain that you want some different choices other than "the same 5 girls week after week" ... then you vote for one of those very same said girls when she hasn't even been nominated. AND reiterate that vote after Harley informs you that she's not in the running this week. Repeating an invalid vote isn't going to make it valid. It's a wasted vote ... down the drain.
Consider my vote for Masuimi a nomination.

Attachments

• f7er.gif
    f7er.gif
    238.5 KB · Views: 119

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Since a certain someone doesn't understand the rules, wants to complain, and then not follow up on his complaints, I will leave the rules here:

The "Rules"

1) Keep things light. This thread is fun. The purpose of the thread is to show appreciation for the ladies who willingly spend their time interacting with members on the forum.
2) Nominations begin when the previous week's winner declares that it is time (or when I get impatient and just start it, probably around Wendesday)
3) Nominations must be OCSMs (or at least pending)
4) The Previous week's winner is ineligible for nominations.
5) Anyone can nominate, including OCSMs. You may make multiple nominations, but it's not recommended.
6) We aim for 5 nominations every week, but there can be more and there can be less.
7) Nominators are responsible for alerting the nominees that they've been nominated.
8) Everyone gets 1 vote, including OCSMs, who can even vote for themselves if they want.
9) Keep consecutive postings to a minimum. It makes it harder to keep tracks of votes. If you need to reply to multiple people, use the multiquote button.
10) Voting ends on Sunday at Midnight Eastern Standard Time.
11) As the winner of the OOTWOTY 2015, Miss Hybrid is the Queen

Back to the ladies...

So far these are the votes:

Samantha Kelly: 2
Jeny Smith: 4
Malloy Martini: 2
Lolita Borgia: 4

Jeny and Lolita are now tied for the lead.

8 1/2 hours left to vote!

Since a certain someone doesn't understand the rules, wants to complain, and then not follow up on his complaints, I will leave the rules here:

The "Rules"

1) Keep things light. This thread is fun. The purpose of the thread is to show appreciation for the ladies who willingly spend their time interacting with members on the forum.
2) Nominations begin when the previous week's winner declares that it is time (or when I get impatient and just start it, probably around Wendesday)
3) Nominations must be OCSMs (or at least pending)
4) The Previous week's winner is ineligible for nominations.
5) Anyone can nominate, including OCSMs. You may make multiple nominations, but it's not recommended.
6) We aim for 5 nominations every week, but there can be more and there can be less.
7) Nominators are responsible for alerting the nominees that they've been nominated.
8) Everyone gets 1 vote, including OCSMs, who can even vote for themselves if they want.
9) Keep consecutive postings to a minimum. It makes it harder to keep tracks of votes. If you need to reply to multiple people, use the multiquote button.
10) Voting ends on Sunday at Midnight Eastern Standard Time.
11) As the winner of the OOTWOTY 2015, Miss Hybrid is the Queen

Back to the ladies...

So far these are the votes:

Samantha Kelly: 2
Jeny Smith: 4
Malloy Martini: 2
Lolita Borgia: 4

Jeny and Lolita are now tied for the lead.

8 1/2 hours left to vote!
Ohhhh, simmer down chic. I got the rules down now thanks to your post, I appreciate it.
;)

Gawd, I can't stop looking at your sig, Fucking amazing!!

All the women nominated are all 10's by far. But this week ima pick Lolita. Don't know if it's the sexy name or the tingle in my nuts. Dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.