• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shae Spreadz needs to be recognized now and at the AVN Awards

Attachments

• 782_1000.jpg
    782_1000.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 101

sj1

Love & Basketball
As usual so many beautiful women tough choice , but I got to go with Briana Lee. Ladies ,appreciate you taking time to stop in and say hello from week to week. Shout out to Harley , Samantha And others for posting beautiful pics. :heart: :thumbsup: Everyone have a safe and great weekend.;)

SamAndyBlueSling.jpg

I'd like to vote for Samantha Kelly this week :thumbsup:

WHOA! Samantha is a lot of things I am not very fond of in women. Wears too much makeup and I am not a fan of big fake breasts. But she does workout and has muscle and I love that. A hot babe wearing a Slingshot is sexier than is fully nude and fingering herself. If I go pick up Samantha for our date (I can dream, right) and she is wearing this we might never make the beach because within 5 seconds the only thing she would be "wearing" would be ME! For the rest of the day/weekend/week. Put us in that sandbox and within 20 minutes it is MUD from all of the liquids our bodies created.

Seeing this pic of Samantha she gets my vote. It is not a thumbs up but a body part much bigger and thicker and harder :angels: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.