• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
and the winner this week is...Reagan Foxx!!!

congratulations, Reagan, on your first win! we will begin next weeks nominations when you say so

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
GhostChicken said:
i vote for Reagan Foxx for OCSM for the week.....lets do it again
It doesn't work that way.
For starters, nominations are NOT open yet for this week.
AND ... as last week's Winner, Reagan Foxx is ineligible to be nominated this week. Winners are ineligible to be nominated again the week after they win.

To bring the new FreeOnes members on here up to speed on how this thread works, here is the lowdown info from the initial page of this thread:

"Welcome to the OCSM of the Week 2016!!!!

This thread is completely unofficial. It is not endorsed by Freeones in any official manner.

The "Rules"

1) Keep things light. This thread is fun. The purpose of the thread is to show appreciation for the ladies who willingly spend their time interacting with members on the forum.
2) Nominations begin when the previous week's winner declares that it is time (or when I get impatient and just start it, probably around Wendesday)
3) Nominations must be OCSMs (or at least pending)
4) The Previous week's winner is ineligible for nominations.
5) Anyone can nominate, including OCSMs. You may make multiple nominations, but it's not recommended.
6) We aim for 5 nominations every week, but there can be more and there can be less.
7) Nominators are responsible for alerting the nominees that they've been nominated.
8) Everyone gets 1 vote, including OCSMs, who can even vote for themselves if they want.
9) Keep consecutive postings to a minimum. It makes it harder to keep tracks of votes. If you need to reply to multiple people, use the multiquote button.
10) Voting ends on Sunday at Midnight Eastern Standard Time.
11) As the winner of the OOTWOTY 2015, Miss Hybrid is the Queen"

Reagan Foxx

Official Checked Star Member
OMG, Wow!!!

I would have never thought this could happen. I was honored to be nominated and to be included with such other beautiful sexy girls was intimidating but to actually win is very humbling. I love and adore all my fans so thank you very much.
I am enjoying my time on freeones and I promise to make my profile and my Everything and Anything Reagan Foxx thread more fun and active.

Thank you again.
ReaganReagan w twitter logo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.