• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ban-one

Works for panties
Congrats, Mandy :partysml: And unlike Jitna, I hope this wasn't one of the best gifts you got :party:

sj1

Love & Basketball
Congratulations Mandy on Ocsm of the week along with your Marriage. May you 2 have a long & great future ahead of u. Have a safe & good day.;)

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
14095842_650617208437625_4863098075699342759_n.jpg
Hey thank you so much everyone for the votes, and for the well wishes on my special day! It went fantastic and I will have some more pics in my thread in the coming days to show off. This was a quick one at the end of a very long day for me, not so great a quality but at least its here!
Anyway, lots of love to you all and thank you again!
You may begin with nom noms if you would like to begin :)

sj1

Love & Basketball
Mandy glad your special day went great. Nice of you to share a quick minute, but enjoy and have fun. You deserve some time to enjoy. There are some moments in life that are personally special, this being one , so have fun we will still be here. We understand this a special moment in your life and respect your time off to create all the priceless memories you will remember for a lifetime. May this just be the beginning to a safe and glorious time for u both to celebrate many years together. Again congratulations 2 u both . Have a safe & good day.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.